Hull FC to cut loose Jacob Miller

JACOB Miller looks set to have played his last game for Hull FC as the scrum-half nears a move away from the KC Stadium.

The Mail can reveal Hull have offered the 22-year-old Australian a settlement deal to end his contract, which still has another 12 months to run.

Sources have indicated Miller has so far not agreed to the pay-off, having set his heart on remaining at Hull and challenging for a first-team place in 2015.

However, with Hull coach Lee Radford clearly not seeing Miller in his plans moving forward, the young Australian is currently considering his next move as he explores options both back home and in Super League.

If Austin is granted a release I think Miller would be a good signing for the club.

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/Hull-FC-offer-pay-scrum-half-Jacob-Miller/story-23031911-detail/story.html#ixzz3F52YvVnn

I would keep Austin over miller any day , Ricky can have him

Rather keep Austin

Posted using RoarFEED

Why in Gods name would we want Miller back ??

Pass

Will probably follow Payten to wherever he goes. Te Martin & Austin are much better options than Miller at this stage.

I’d also rather Austin, but if we lose Austin, Miller would be a good depth signing.

@macca84:

I’d also rather Austin, but if we lose Austin, Miller would be a good depth signing.

Why ??

We’d pay way overs and we have Martin as back up or Moltzen or Austin if he stays

Geez I need a drink…It’s Miller Time…

If you can’t make it in super league, you got no hope of breaking into first grade in the NRL

Posted using RoarFEED

@happy tiger:

@macca84:

Why ??

We’d pay way overs and we have Martin as back up or Moltzen or Austin if he stays

He would be way better than the current reserve grade half back. As for Moltzen, I don’t think that he will be back.

@magpiecol:

@happy tiger:

@macca84:

Why ??

He would be way better than the current reserve grade half back. As for Moltzen, I don’t think that he will be back.

Not for the money he probably thinks he is worth Col

So let me get this straight. You’s want Miller but don’t want Mateo. Geo was right - it’s Miller time.

Posted using RoarFEED

Te Martin is a few years off at least .good with ball in hand in the 20 s ,but a deadset speed bump in defence .as for miller gee some people have short memories .

@westy81:

If you can’t make it in super league, you got no hope of breaking into first grade in the NRL

Posted using RoarFEED

Why Lulia made it back to first grade …lol

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.