Message to the new board sign Shane Richardson asap

• Shane Richardson is the games best CEO by far this man knows how to run a club I don’t care how much he wants just throw the money at him and make him a tiger he transformed penrith now souths two Clive who were basket cases just like we are now who went on to grand final glory sign him up ASAP

• Sorry not Clive I meant clubs damn iphone auto correct

• Don’t think so liltiger - like to see him buy 4 Burgess’s, Inglis, Luke, Teo + etc. with the $25.00 we offer for players.

People can always look good with dough.

• Banned

Richo does have a open cheque book

• Manly won the comp with Mayer as CEO…

• 1 premiership in his career suddenly makes him a great CEO .his success comes from the resources available to him . Souths bought a premiership and good luck to them .it wasn’t that long ago they were the laughing stock of the game like we are .when your top signings are Richards,Lulia pattison.and remember the souths guy we got from penrith who got the bullet before a ball was kicked ,can’t remember his name …when they are your top signings your already behind the rest of the pack .remember lote was good enough to play in our top 17 ,korobete wasn’t either ,but patty Richards was .to be successful in this comp you have to buy the best players ,otherwise you finish nearer to the bottom every year .

• Or blood the best juniors

• You can have a heap of he best juniors , but they need top line older experienced guys around them .

• If not Shane Richardson how about Russell Crowe?

• Souths win their first premiership against a side I’m still shaking my head about how they even made it and everything souths is amazing .remember this shambles won the comp in 05

• @1/4 chicken:

Souths win their first premiership against a side I’m still shaking my head about how they even made it and everything souths is amazing .remember this shambles won the comp in 05

Which shambles are you referring to?

• @1/4 chicken:

1 premiership in his career suddenly makes him a great CEO .his success comes from the resources available to him . Souths bought a premiership and good luck to them .it wasn’t that long ago they were the laughing stock of the game like we are .when your top signings are Richards,Lulia pattison.and remember the souths guy we got from penrith who got the bullet before a ball was kicked ,can’t remember his name …when they are your top signings your already behind the rest of the pack .remember lote was good enough to play in our top 17 ,korobete wasn’t either ,but patty Richards was .to be successful in this comp you have to buy the best players ,otherwise you finish nearer to the bottom every year .

Yillen Gordon is the bloke from Souffs.

• @Tigersmurf:

Or blood the best juniors

Touche

• @Tigersmurf:

Manly won the comp with Mayer as CEO…

Touche

D’oh I touche-d the wrong post first up.

• @1/4 chicken:

1 premiership in his career suddenly makes him a great CEO .his success comes from the resources available to him . Souths bought a premiership and good luck to them .it wasn’t that long ago they were the laughing stock of the game like we are .when your top signings are Richards,Lulia pattison.and remember the souths guy we got from penrith who got the bullet before a ball was kicked ,can’t remember his name …when they are your top signings your already behind the rest of the pack .remember lote was good enough to play in our top 17 ,korobete wasn’t either ,but patty Richards was .to be successful in this comp you have to buy the best players ,otherwise you finish nearer to the bottom every year .

since he started, he’s had one focus: retain juniors. you can fault him on tedesco, but he’s done extremely well to retain juniors. very hard to retain them when you go and sign top line players. brooks, moses, siro, simona, woods the list goes on…

mayer has had a crap second half of the season just like our team. he did a lot of good things when he started and it’s all been forgotten unfortunately.

Recent Topics