Grand Final Shame

• Why wasn’t Nathan Merritt paraded as a 2014 retiree. Some that featured in the lap of the oval aren’t retiring. NRL bosses you are a disgrace.

Posted using RoarFEED

• I noticed this as well but surely it was Nathan’s choice. Maybe he didn’t wan the limelight or maybe it just wanted to spend the night with the Souths boys preparing for the game.

• Which players aren’t retiring?

• @Milky:

Which players aren’t retiring?

Sims & Minichiello are going to England, I think.

• @Masterton:

@Milky:

Which means that they are retiring from the NRL.

• @Masterton:

@Milky:

• @magpiecol:

@Masterton:

@Milky:

Well, players have returned before. Not that I care. They could have more farewells than Johnny Farnham and i still wouldn’t be calling it a “disgrace”.

• @tigermaniac:

Why wasn’t Nathan Merritt paraded as a 2014 retiree. Some that featured in the lap of the oval aren’t retiring. NRL bosses you are a disgrace.

Posted using RoarFEED

He prob played in the Koori knockout

Posted using RoarFEED

• Banned

@derailed:

I noticed this as well but surely it was Nathan’s choice. Maybe he didn’t wan the limelight or maybe it just wanted to spend the night with the Souths boys preparing for the game.

Pretty sure it was this.If you unfairly call someone a disgrace isnt that a ……DISGRACE. 😆

• Yep it was his choice not to attend

• Did anyone see the look on the kids face that was paired up with Fulton? It looked like Liam had been bombarding him with his bad jokes or something. The kid genuinely looked like he wished he was somewhere else,it was priceless! John Morris probably shouldn’t have been out there considering he is a drug cheat.

• The biggest shame was how awful Slash was used. No band, playing over a backing track, Then did a pointless little solo for the purpose of throwing the sweet child riff in and that was it. He looked like he didn’t wanna even be there, and i can’t say i blamed him.

• I wasn’t at the GF but he could have appeared on the big screen. I have a few mates who support Souths and they were also surprised by his omission. Definitely a disgrace, they could have asked him to attend and he had the right to refuse them, but nothing was stopping the NRL with a tribute on the big screens at ANZ.

Posted using RoarFEED

• It’s a disgrace how many people call something a disgrace after going off half cocked with no idea of the real story or even giving people or situations the benefit of the doubt.
    The biggest issue with social media is that it now gives every head job a larger venue to show their ignorance -rather than half pissed in the local
    Or a great opportunity for the little people to try and appear sanctimonious or pious.
    True saying - “just because you CAN say something doesn’t mean you should”

Posted using RoarFEED

• Our GF entertainment must be left to the Ch9, the same people who put together the Footy show. AFL GF has always been outstanding, just like their footy show. Poor effort once again. When your biggest event is planned so poor, your product is cheapened. I actually look forward to the AFL GF entertainment, year in year out it’s all class.

Posted using RoarFEED

Recent Topics