What other sport have you turned to now the footy's over?

Its a long off-season, and i know we have multiple threads for different competitions, but i’m interested to know what has everyones focus for the next 6 months. Me personally, the NFL is the main one, pretty happy atm with how the Eagles have started 4-1. Also have a bit of an interest in the EPL and NBA. I have several multi’s added up with Philly going into Chelsea and OKC in the NBA which will keep me occupied. Also looking forward to the cricket. While the Aussie summer doesn’t start for about another month, the Australia-Pakistan test series is only about 2 weeks away.

What you guys watching?

@GNR4LIFE:

Its a long off-season, and i know we have multiple threads for different competitions, but i’m interested to know what has everyones focus for the next 6 months. Me personally, the NFL is the main one, pretty happy atm with how the Eagles have started 4-1. Also have a bit of an interest in the EPL and NBA. I have several multi’s added up with Philly going into Chelsea and OKC in the NBA which will keep me occupied. Also looking forward to the cricket. While the Aussie summer doesn’t start for about another month, the Australia-Pakistan test series is only about 2 weeks away.

What you guys watching?

Pretty much the same and in the same order.Big Denver Broncos fan in the NFL.Chelsea look the goods in the EPL dont they.Also would love to see the Cleveland Cavs win the NBA.Not so much for Lebron but just the city of Cleveland.

Not much, I have a partial interest in the NFL, but never had the time to really sit down and watch games

cricket mainly

bit of interest in soccer as well.

mostly work a lot and go out in summer. dont get time to follow sports.

I really enjoy the V8 supercars , so I’ll be watching that closely as well as the cricket (Tests & 50 over matches) . Can’t get into the 20/20 stuff !
And counting down the days for the start of the 2015 NRL season .

Posted using RoarFEED

@hobbo2803:

I really enjoy the V8 supercars , so I’ll be watching that closely as well as the cricket (Tests & 50 over matches) . Can’t get into the 20/20 stuff !

Posted using RoarFEED

Its garbage. No substance whatsoever.

@GNR4LIFE:

@hobbo2803:

Posted using RoarFEED

Its garbage. No substance whatsoever.

It’s complete crap I agree …they may as well do away with fielders all together and just use a bowling machine !

Posted using RoarFEED

@Demps:

UFC

Me too mate

Posted using RoarFEED

I’d say WWE, but thats all yr round anyway.

For me:

1. The summer of Cricket, with India coming to Australia. ( I’m Indian)

2. Watching the mighty Red Devils in the EPL.

I’m set for the off-season!

Posted using RoarFEED

For me:

1. The summer of Cricket, with India coming to Australia. ( I’m Indian)

2. Watching the mighty Red Devils in the EPL.

I’m set for the off-season!

Posted using RoarFEED

Will be following the NBA this off season just like every other year . Hoping dwyane wade gets healthy and finds back his form to lead miami back to the ECF - hopefully against the cavs.

But of cricket over the summer.

After chrissy will be counting the days til round 1

Well it’s the NFL and NBA I’m a New York Jets and LA Laker

Posted using RoarFEED

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.