Tim Brasher

• Thought I saw him celebrating last night with Crowe.
    Seemed strange

• Brasher played for Souths so he was probably just jumping on the bandwagon as Rusty isn’t short of cash to throw a grouse party I would imagine.

• Unlike Tim, the Crown boss did not appear to support South’s;

Crowe slams Crown boss for supporting Dogs
    Yahoo7 Sport
    October 6, 2014, 2:49 pm

Russell Crowe fired off an early morning tweet calling for the sacking of Crown Resorts chief executive Rowen Craigie after it emerged he was barracking for Canterbury in the NRL Grand Final.

Crown is South Sydney’s shirt sponsor and Crowe showed his displeasure at reading that Craigie had apparently said to a News Ltd journalist in the Legends Room of ANZ Stadium: “This is going to be a repeat of the Sydney Hawthorn upset. So we’re going to see two in two weeks."

Crowe tweeted at 6am: "Rowen Craigie needs to start looking for another job. You pelican.” The tweet has since been deleted by Crowe.

Craigie however said his comments had been taken out of context. “I was barracking for Souths on the night and all of us at Crown are delighted about the grand final result. Comments I made before the match about a Canterbury upset were just a reference to a possible upset given Hawthorn’s victory over the Swan’s last week in the AFL,” he said.

It is understood that Craigie will not need to look for another job but Crowe’s good friend and Craigie’s chairman, James Packer is not happy with the reports.

• @Fade To Black:

Brasher played for Souths so he was probably just jumping on the bandwagon as Rusty isn’t short of cash to throw a grouse party I would imagine.

Yeah I know but a year or two there after almost a decade at balmain

each to their own

• He jumped back on board the Tigers wagon in 2005, turned up out of the Blue!.

• This bloke wouldn’t know the meaning of Loyalty , many little do these days.

• @Newtown:

Unlike Tim, the Crown boss did not appear to support South’s;

Crowe slams Crown boss for supporting Dogs
    Yahoo7 Sport
    October 6, 2014, 2:49 pm

Russell Crowe fired off an early morning tweet calling for the sacking of Crown Resorts chief executive Rowen Craigie after it emerged he was barracking for Canterbury in the NRL Grand Final.

Crown is South Sydney’s shirt sponsor and Crowe showed his displeasure at reading that Craigie had apparently said to a News Ltd journalist in the Legends Room of ANZ Stadium: “This is going to be a repeat of the Sydney Hawthorn upset. So we’re going to see two in two weeks."

Crowe tweeted at 6am: "Rowen Craigie needs to start looking for another job. You pelican.” The tweet has since been deleted by Crowe.

Craigie however said his comments had been taken out of context. “I was barracking for Souths on the night and all of us at Crown are delighted about the grand final result. Comments I made before the match about a Canterbury upset were just a reference to a possible upset given Hawthorn’s victory over the Swan’s last week in the AFL,” he said.

It is understood that Craigie will not need to look for another job but Crowe’s good friend and Craigie’s chairman, James Packer is not happy with the reports.

Just how far up his own backside is Russell Crowe’s big head.
    Fancy someone having the temerity to show support for another team when the corporation they work for sponsors another.
    And Crowe’s ‘good friend’ Jamie is also miffed… :bawling
    The guy who owns Jaycar, the Bulldogs main sponsor, is a Tigers supporter - although you won’t hear the Doggies take him to task.
    Talk about being a self important… 😒

Recent Topics