Tim Moltzen
    Andrew Vella
    Keith Lulia
    Keith Galloway
    Nathan Brown
    Fulton ,Retired dam shame
    Patterson , retired not a big deal
    Anasta , retired not a big deal

Should have a few dollars left towards new signings for 2016’as I don’t think we will buy for next year
    Lodge will step up even better than this year , and with Blair , woods , Gavet , Thompson , Marty , Ava , Sirro hopefully fit all year and a change of coach I think we will still compete

• One can’t exactly just move on p[layers under contract you know? Galloway has 2 more years, and unless someone is going to pay him a large chunk of that he’s not going anywhere…!

Moltzen, Lulia and Brown all also under contract…!

• Although Taylor is supposedly going to be given full control, it was mentioned that one of the criteria’s for his appointment was that he was happy to work with players like Galloway and Lawrence (long term players still on contract).

Something tells me Mayer wants these guys to see out their contracts, I’d imagine purely for financial reasons.

For mine, doesn’t mean he cant drop them to State Cup if need be or move Lawrence into the back row - hopefully he has some control over these two especially.

Pretty much agree with the rest, bar Thompson, not fussed if he goes and the day Blair moves on I will be a much happier man.

• Keith Galloway and Nathan Brown have got heaps to add, the later in particular

• I think people are a bit quick to write off Chris Lawrence. Fully fit he still has the potential to be a top line NRL player. He’s hardly at Blake Ayshford level yet

• didn’t moss move Jennings and luke lewis out of Penrith with years on their contract maybe this is why we have put him in as manager he knows how to manage the cap .I don’t think in the past it has been a very strong point at wests tigers

• @Yossarian:

I think people are a bit quick to write off Chris Lawrence. Fully fit he still has the potential to be a top line NRL player. He’s hardly at Blake Ayshford level yet

What position has he the potential to be a top line player? I would suggest that if he still wants to cling on to a centre position he must have, well before the next season begins, a full medical (orthopaedic?) examination to determine what has been hindering him over the past two years in playing anywhere near his potential.

• @spearby:

didn’t moss move Jennings and luke lewis out of Penrith with years on their contract maybe this is why we have put him in as manager he knows how to manage the cap .I don’t think in the past it has been a very strong point at wests tigers

Do we know if Moss was working for Phil Gould all this time including 2014 ???

• gee there are quite a few players in our top 25 i completely forgot about

halatau has another year, moltzen a couple more i think?, nathan brown didnt play a game this year iirc

we certainly do have a lot of talent, i hope we have the correct off field staff to manage it.

• @Newtown:

@Yossarian:

I think people are a bit quick to write off Chris Lawrence. Fully fit he still has the potential to be a top line NRL player. He’s hardly at Blake Ayshford level yet

What position has he the potential to be a top line player? I would suggest that if he still wants to cling on to a centre position he must have, well before the next season begins, a full medical (orthopaedic?) examination to determine what has been hindering him over the past two years in playing anywhere near his potential.

Centre. Like I said, fully fit. He wasn’t disappointing this year - I’m not sure he was as bad as some people here made out

• @spearby:

didn’t moss move Jennings and luke lewis out of Penrith with years on their contract maybe this is why we have put him in as manager he knows how to manage the cap .I don’t think in the past it has been a very strong point at wests tigers

Yes he did move them on but their was a long line of clubs willing to take on the majority of their contracts. Hard to imagine the same thing will apply with the players we have on the “find a new home list”

A well coached and a well run club things may turn around for a lot of players,l although I think Taylor needs some new blood to work with just to break things up a bit from last year, you dont want the same squad with all the same scars from last year

• I think 2015 will see pretty much the same playing group. A lot of contracts up at the end of next season - so this should allow a bit of wriggle room for Taylor to engage his own roster.

• ForumSupporter

Get rid of them all and replace them with a Souths Roosters Storm Manly Dogs Hybrid… 😒

• Banned

@Yossarian:

@Newtown:

@Yossarian:

Centre. Like I said, fully fit. He wasn’t disappointing this year - I’m not sure he was as bad as some people here made out

Gee Yoss, I don’t know. He certainly ran a bit harder this season than he has for a while, but he was a total turnstile in defence and he seemed to have suffered a bad case of the dropsy for most of the year. I lost count of how many tries were let in down his side of the field, either through a bad read or a dropped ball. I think a move to the second row is imperative.

• Look I know this seems a strange comment , but Rowdy from memory seemed to play better and his hands were better when conditions were bad / wet

Recent Topics