Entire copies of the 2005 semi final series

People have probably asked this question a thousand times on the Forum , but how would you go about getting all the games in their entirety of the WT’s 2005 semi final series ??

I have the GF already , but would love to get my hands on the rest

Would quite happily pay for them

Any thoughts ??

I’d love to know as well. Also Happy where’d you get a copy of the GF from?

I may have them all in home made copies, let me check and I will get back to you in a couple of days.

@greatodensraven:

I bought the dvd of the GF,it was called NRL Premiers 2005,came out straight after the GF.

Apparently you could once save the videos on the nrl website using real player or the like but I’m not sure you can any longer

@851:

@greatodensraven:

I bought the dvd of the GF,it was called NRL Premiers 2005,came out straight after the GF.

Same here also got the Wests Tigers 2005 season highlights DVD … Highlights of every game ( k mart )

Posted using RoarFEED

@greatodensraven:

Bought the DVD of the game

Still have it , could burn some copies if someone wanted it

You can get copies of all 2005 semi finals at rugbyleaguefilms.com.au
I bought all 3 semis on this website about 18 months ago

Sorry half asleep.
you can get copies of all 2005 semis at rugbyleaguefilms.com.au
I bought all 3 semis on this website about 18 months ago

Thanks Ink and Tiger05premier

that www.rugbyleaguefilms.com.au is useless , like ink say’s it goes straight to the NRL website and then go figure?

yeah I ended up downloading those off NRL.com years ago and putting them onto DVD, the quality is ‘ok’

Sorry guys I just tried the webpage for 1st time in 12 months and it took me straight to nrl website don’t know what happened to the site I bought my dvds from

@tiger05premier:

Sorry guys I just tried the webpage for 1st time in 12 months and it took me straight to nrl website don’t know what happened to the site I bought my dvds from

Not your fault mate…if you go to the “Video” tab on nrl.com…that takes you to Rugby League Films, under MORE…but from there you just go round n round in circles…the link takes you back to nrl.com homepage

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.