2015 membership autorenewals

I received a membership auto renewal email today from the club. While I want to see about upgrading my membership, it’s good to see the club being proactive so early.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.1.2

Just received the email myself … Thought the Automatic renewal is a bit cheeky myself !

Posted using RoarFEED

@hobbo2803:

Just received the email myself … Thought the Automatic renewal is a bit cheeky myself !

Posted using RoarFEED

im pretty sure you have to sign up for it last year.

i was trying to change my package and go from yearly auto renewal to monthly, but that site is completely @#!@ed just like last year….

@pHyR3:

@hobbo2803:

Posted using RoarFEED

i was trying to change my package and go from yearly auto renewal to monthly, but that site is completely @#!@ed just like last year….

Lol … I can’t remember signing up for the automatic renewal , might of been on the mrs credit card ! …( I’ll keep quiet )
Good to hear the membership dept is still a well oiled machine 😆

Posted using RoarFEED

@hobbo2803:

@pHyR3:

@hobbo2803:

Posted using RoarFEED

Lol … I can’t remember signing up for the automatic renewal , might of been on the mrs credit card ! …( I’ll keep quiet )
Good to hear the membership dept is still a well oiled machine 😆

Posted using RoarFEED

My package on auto renewal seems a little cheaper than last year. 295 for the premium LO and ANZ. I thought it was 330 or so last year.

Very happy with auto renewal. Saves so much hassle! Well done Tiges

Posted using RoarFEED

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.