2015 membership autorenewals

• Administrators

I received a membership auto renewal email today from the club. While I want to see about upgrading my membership, it’s good to see the club being proactive so early.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.1.2

• Just received the email myself … Thought the Automatic renewal is a bit cheeky myself !

Posted using RoarFEED

• @hobbo2803:

Just received the email myself … Thought the Automatic renewal is a bit cheeky myself !

Posted using RoarFEED

im pretty sure you have to sign up for it last year.

i was trying to change my package and go from yearly auto renewal to monthly, but that site is completely @#!@ed just like last year….

• @pHyR3:

@hobbo2803:

Just received the email myself … Thought the Automatic renewal is a bit cheeky myself !

Posted using RoarFEED

i was trying to change my package and go from yearly auto renewal to monthly, but that site is completely @#!@ed just like last year….

Lol … I can’t remember signing up for the automatic renewal , might of been on the mrs credit card ! …( I’ll keep quiet )
    Good to hear the membership dept is still a well oiled machine 😆

Posted using RoarFEED

• @hobbo2803:

@pHyR3:

@hobbo2803:

Posted using RoarFEED

Lol … I can’t remember signing up for the automatic renewal , might of been on the mrs credit card ! …( I’ll keep quiet )
    Good to hear the membership dept is still a well oiled machine 😆

Posted using RoarFEED

My package on auto renewal seems a little cheaper than last year. 295 for the premium LO and ANZ. I thought it was 330 or so last year.

Very happy with auto renewal. Saves so much hassle! Well done Tiges

Posted using RoarFEED

Recent Topics