The Billionaire and Movie star.

• I’ts been reported that Packer is close to finalising a deal to take over Holmes a Court’s share of the Rabbitohs. WOW…… All that Power- Money - Influence . All in one club. They have come along way since they were thrown out of the comp to now, being one of the richest clubs in the NRL. The Media coverage of this news will be world wide and will put the Rabbitohs and Rugby League in the spot light. Great advertising and exposure for our game. So jealous of the Rabbitohs.

• PHaC? I thought Rusty was getting out?

• They get the billionaire and the movie star. We get the skipper and Gilligan…

• @Cultured Bogan:

PHaC? I thought Rusty was getting out?

That was media talk. He’s staying.

• @Juro:

They get the billionaire and the movie star. We get the skipper and Gilligan…

LOL 😆 So true!

• @Juro:

Other than his money, there is nothing about James Packer I’d like to have associated with my club. I’d rather have Russell Packer.

• @2041:

@Juro:

Other than his money, there is nothing about James Packer I’d like to have associated with my club. I’d rather have Russell Packer.

what if he brings miranda kerr to every game?

• Banned

@Tigermama:

@Juro:

LOL 😆 So true!

Spot on Juro :roll

What a turncoat Packer is though - I’m pretty sure he is really a Roosters supporter. The move to back Souths must be purely an investment.

• @2041:

@Juro:

Other than his money, who cares? It’s all about money.

Posted using RoarFEED

• @Cultured Bogan:

PHaC? I thought Rusty was getting out?

That’s what Danielle wanted anyway CB

• @cqtiger:

@2041:

@Juro:

Other than his money, who cares? It’s all about money.

Posted using RoarFEED

One thing that I am envious about Souths is that they have had a plan and built solidly towards it each year. Getting Inglis was the masterstroke but it still took a few years. Sam Burgess was a blessing but getting all his brothers was the icing.

They had good youngsters coming through but as been shown throughout history, putting those youngsters into a decent team with good forwards was the key.

Glory, glory to them but just for now, not next year.

Posted using RoarFEED

• ForumSupporter

@Juro:

I’d take Mary Ann as a cheerleader and the Professor to assist with S & C as well

• @Geo I apologise for the double take on Hoffman thread,I didn’t read the original…

On topic …the old saying is …you have to spend money to make money,obviously they have plenty…
    In my opinion if Rusty had not come along Souths would have been struggling big time…but good luck to them…

Recent Topics