Members Season review

• The members season review is excellent. I feel more a part of this club as a member than I ever did as a fan.

227k face book fans … 9.7k members. Opportunity?

WT TV, very interesting. Sounds like x-cast is a bigger sponsor than Meriton in terms of dollars. That’s impressive.

It sounds like facility improvements are dependent on a govt grant.

Loyalty bonus for 3 yr + members. Nice.

Good job Mayer on the transparency. Please keep working on your team leadership skills though.

• @Mccarry:

The members season review is excellent. I feel more a part of this club as a member than I ever did as a fan.

WT TV, very interesting. Sounds like x-cast is a bigger sponsor than Meriton in terms of dollars. That’s impressive.

Good job Mayer on the transparency. Please keep working on your team leadership skills though.

Sad that our facilities improvement is left up to govt funding.

Posted using RoarFEED

• @cqtiger:

@Mccarry:

The members season review is excellent. I feel more a part of this club as a member than I ever did as a fan.

Posted using RoarFEED

Aparantly parra stadium has been given $20 million for an upgrade ?
    We can’t even buy a rust free bench press !
    20 million

Posted using RoarFEED

• @cqtiger:

That’s what happens when your a nomadic club that plays out of 20 home grounds and fails to adequately earmark area/s as their own.

You don’t get to build proper long-term relationships with councils and stakeholders, and leave public funding decisions to the mercy of the electoral cycle and political opportunism.

Canterbury get money thrown at them by local council, so does Parramatta. Phil Gould has buried his head so far up the backsides of the federal and state MPs for the Penrith area that it is debateable if he will ever be able to extract it.

These guys get how the game is played, and receive fist-fulls of cash for their trouble.

Yet we are considering moving our headquarters to a playground in Ryde somewhere.

Recent Topics