Wests Tigers end of season report

Click on this link for the WT end of season 2014 report from the club.

It makes for some interesting reading,

I commend the club for doing this.

http://us4.campaign-archive2.com/?u=edc6741fb4aaa7a115dd48a4b&id=bac91699b8&e=9cfea927ab

Good read…thanks alexaki for the link…

Nothing changes if nothing changes…the Club is certainly talking the talk in recent times…just hoping that translates into action

Anyone notice a name missing off the resignings ??

@happy tiger:

Yeah, what is the go there!?!

@hammertime:

@happy tiger:

Yeah, what is the go there!?!

It’s simple he hasn’t officially re-signed yet…there has never been an official announcement since his backflip on the Raiders…

There is no membership target for next year

More poli-speak where we have improved 30% on last years member figures 😒

Yes, Ink, I remember when football was about 26 boofy blokes beating the hell out of each other out on a field. Too many meaningless expressions like ‘going forward’ here, and glossing over what happened to us in the last six weeks of the season.

Very interesting read,sounds like we have a positive platform for 2015 and JT says a top 8 finish is possible,hopefully there won’t be a horrendous injury toll this year and we become the strong club that we potentially can be.

Stability and strength seem to have come to the fore…. :sign:

Lost me after the first sentence where we ‘faulted’ instead of ‘faltered’.
So professional we can’t even spell.

Can someone please copy and paste the link as to what was said as I cannot open it cheers

Posted using RoarFEED

@Happy and GEO ,go to zero tackle and look at re signings,Tedesco has been resigned until 2017 … 😃 :sign:

zero tackle is not an official statement……

@cktiger:

Lost me after the first sentence where we ‘faulted’ instead of ‘faltered’.
So professional we can’t even spell.

I reckon we did both…

Got me puzzled how they got the bottom line out of the red, could not be on the back of crowd figures.

Anyway if in fact the club is breaking even or even turning a surplus is brilliant news considering how the club went on the field. Mayer for all his faults must be doing something right.

You get a set of healthy books and a successful football team should follow soon after

It is an interesting read. But in saying that who ever produced this is surely taking the piss big time. For one they cannot spell. And two how on earth can they give themselves a rap and green lights for administration?

Last time I checked the admin side of the club was one of the two major contributing factors (injuries being second) in the absolute disgrace that our back half of our season was. The board leaked everything, back stabbed and fought about everything, let alone Mayer’s poor handling of the Farah incident and the list goes on.

Yes we have a new board, coach, general manager etc etc now but for the season that has past the administration of our club was the laughing stock of the competition.

Who ever produced this document (and the club) give your self an upper cut, you cannot pull the wool over my eyes that easily attempting to cover the mess that 2014 was!

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme