Failed careers

• Just lurking some old threads and found one on Blake Lazarus.
    He played 2 games and we released him.
    Never played first grade again, had a stint with Newtown Jets and some France team, was even offering his services up for free.

Jacob Miller is def another failure.
    Plays for…… no team.

There’s a bunch at other clubs through the years, throw some names up.
    Let’s discuss.

UPDATE: Todd Carney, litterally p***ed his career away so it would be also considered a failure.

• Demps I wouldn’t call playing 2 games or so a “career”.

Posted using RoarFEED

• I wish I managed to play 2 NRL games

It mightn’t have been a career but it was a goal reached or achieved for the players mentioned

Your in elite company making it to the NRL

• Jake Mullaney

• Bronson Harrison. I know he’s had a decent first grade career, but he was being groomed to be something really good, but he’s never been anything more than an average first grader

BMM is definitely worthy of a mention also.

If we’re talking about other teams, what about Tim Smith. He was being called the next Peter Sterling and was never anything more than a one yr wonder.

• Sheens ruined Bronson. Tried to turn him into a front rower when he was way too small, at a delicate stage in his career too

Posted using RoarFEED

• I think Jacob miller could be even better than brooks. From what I saw of him, he was as tough as nails, good short passing game and pin pout long kicking game. Granted I only saw a few games of his + first grade, I think he showed me more in that time than brooks all season. But he’s a couple years older than him so well see where brooks is in 2 years.

Hope killer miller comes back

Posted using RoarFEED

• @tig_prmz:

I think Jacob miller could be even better than brooks. From what I saw of him, he was as tough as nails, good short passing game and pin pout long kicking game. Granted I only saw a few games of his + first grade, I think he showed me more in that time than brooks all season. But he’s a couple years older than him so well see where brooks is in 2 years.

Posted using RoarFEED

Most ridiculous post in the history of this forum…. probably any forum.

• I didn’t know Jacob Millers mum posted on here!

:roll

Jake Mullaney comes to mind.

Dane Laurie also springs to mind. :mrgreen:

Shannon Gallant - good ol’ Mighty Mouse - although he put his heart into every game - loved his effort.

Mark Flanagan also.

Kinda rambling here, but names keep springing to mind.

• Mark Flanagan was really underrated. I’d go as far as to say one of the most underrated players to ever wear a WT’s jersey.

• @GNR4LIFE:

Mark Flanagan was really underrated. I’d go as far as to say one of the most underrated players to ever wear a WT’s jersey.

the fella had heart. Where is the fail in that. Yes Axl i agree with your sentiments on this.

Posted using RoarFEED

• Banned

@tig_prmz:

I think Jacob miller could be even better than brooks. From what I saw of him, he was as tough as nails, good short passing game and pin pout long kicking game. Granted I only saw a few games of his + first grade, I think he showed me more in that time than brooks all season. But he’s a couple years older than him so well see where brooks is in 2 years.

Posted using RoarFEED

Wow, where can I get the stuff you are on?

• @AmericanHistoryX:

@GNR4LIFE:

Mark Flanagan was really underrated. I’d go as far as to say one of the most underrated players to ever wear a WT’s jersey.

the fella had heart. Where is the fail in that. Yes Axl i agree with your sentiments on this.

Posted using RoarFEED

don’t disagree on the heat - it’s what i said about mighty mouse as well.

Oh yeah, also Arona…… ermmm… uh, can’t remember his last name - played for penrith, and us, then got done for stealing a perscription pad from his doctor…

• @underdog:

@AmericanHistoryX:

@GNR4LIFE:

Posted using RoarFEED

don’t disagree on the heat - it’s what i said about mighty mouse as well.

Oh yeah, also Arona…… ermmm… uh, can’t remember his last name - played for penrith, and us, then got done for stealing a perscription pad from his doctor…

Taumata

• Paul Hayward….Caught with a suitcase of heroin in his hotel room in Bangkok…

Recent Topics