Failed careers

Just lurking some old threads and found one on Blake Lazarus.
He played 2 games and we released him.
Never played first grade again, had a stint with Newtown Jets and some France team, was even offering his services up for free.

Jacob Miller is def another failure.
Plays for…… no team.

There’s a bunch at other clubs through the years, throw some names up.
Let’s discuss.

UPDATE: Todd Carney, litterally p***ed his career away so it would be also considered a failure.

Demps I wouldn’t call playing 2 games or so a “career”.

Posted using RoarFEED

I wish I managed to play 2 NRL games

It mightn’t have been a career but it was a goal reached or achieved for the players mentioned

Your in elite company making it to the NRL

Bronson Harrison. I know he’s had a decent first grade career, but he was being groomed to be something really good, but he’s never been anything more than an average first grader

BMM is definitely worthy of a mention also.

If we’re talking about other teams, what about Tim Smith. He was being called the next Peter Sterling and was never anything more than a one yr wonder.

Sheens ruined Bronson. Tried to turn him into a front rower when he was way too small, at a delicate stage in his career too

Posted using RoarFEED

I think Jacob miller could be even better than brooks. From what I saw of him, he was as tough as nails, good short passing game and pin pout long kicking game. Granted I only saw a few games of his + first grade, I think he showed me more in that time than brooks all season. But he’s a couple years older than him so well see where brooks is in 2 years.

Hope killer miller comes back

Posted using RoarFEED

@tig_prmz:

I think Jacob miller could be even better than brooks. From what I saw of him, he was as tough as nails, good short passing game and pin pout long kicking game. Granted I only saw a few games of his + first grade, I think he showed me more in that time than brooks all season. But he’s a couple years older than him so well see where brooks is in 2 years.

Posted using RoarFEED

Most ridiculous post in the history of this forum…. probably any forum.

I didn’t know Jacob Millers mum posted on here!

:roll

Jake Mullaney comes to mind.

Dane Laurie also springs to mind. :mrgreen:

Shannon Gallant - good ol’ Mighty Mouse - although he put his heart into every game - loved his effort.

Mark Flanagan also.

Kinda rambling here, but names keep springing to mind.

Mark Flanagan was really underrated. I’d go as far as to say one of the most underrated players to ever wear a WT’s jersey.

@GNR4LIFE:

Mark Flanagan was really underrated. I’d go as far as to say one of the most underrated players to ever wear a WT’s jersey.

the fella had heart. Where is the fail in that. Yes Axl i agree with your sentiments on this.

Posted using RoarFEED

@tig_prmz:

Posted using RoarFEED

Wow, where can I get the stuff you are on?

@AmericanHistoryX:

@GNR4LIFE:

the fella had heart. Where is the fail in that. Yes Axl i agree with your sentiments on this.

Posted using RoarFEED

don’t disagree on the heat - it’s what i said about mighty mouse as well.

Oh yeah, also Arona…… ermmm… uh, can’t remember his last name - played for penrith, and us, then got done for stealing a perscription pad from his doctor…

@underdog:

@AmericanHistoryX:

@GNR4LIFE:

Posted using RoarFEED

don’t disagree on the heat - it’s what i said about mighty mouse as well.

Oh yeah, also Arona…… ermmm… uh, can’t remember his last name - played for penrith, and us, then got done for stealing a perscription pad from his doctor…

Taumata

Paul Hayward….Caught with a suitcase of heroin in his hotel room in Bangkok…

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.