JV Celebration...

• Hello fellow forumers,I have a question for you without causing a heated argument about Campelltown.
    Could we have 1 well advertised and organised game at both CSS and Liechardt per season as a celebration of the two great foundation clubs that came together to form this great club WT…
    Big family and fun days as well as good footy to honour our past,
    All other home games at ANZ to bring in revenue …
    Could this be a solution to a problem that aggravates some.
    Just a thought for discussion I could be right off the mark,but you can only ask… 😃 :sign:

• TT I like you

But not another LO v CSS debate

I already have a tumour from the last one

• Happy,I’m not looking for an argument at all,did you read the thread? It has nothing to do with one against the other.Its about the two grounds being used once a year to celebrate the two clubs coming together as one,I can’t see how that equates to one CSS v Liechard .I got a tumour as well and the IPad nearly exploded after the last debate.
    I like you as well as our forum friends and would like to keep it that way……this was a thought I had. 😃
    And don’t give me the :blah :blah thing… :sign:

• @happy tiger:

TT I like you

But not another LO v CSS debate

I already have a tumour from the last one

Gives you the opportunity to explain something for the 11th time :roll

• :brick: :brick: :brick:

• This probably could have been posted in one of the other BILLION topics on the same thing.

• I think that’s a wonderful idea TrueTiger. And It just might be the solution . Those games to be played early in the afternoon, with a carnival like atmosphere it will bound to attract big crowds , young and old. Well thought out TT.

• ForumSupporter

Every Round is a celebration including. …Heritage Rd, Rivalry Rd, Women in League Rd, Glory bound Rounds…

We should be celebrating WESTS Tigers at all our games

• @TrueTiger:

Happy,I’m not looking for an argument at all,did you read the thread? It has nothing to do with one against the other.Its about the two grounds being used once a year to celebrate the two clubs coming together as one,I can’t see how that equates to one CSS v Liechard .I got a tumour as well and the IPad nearly exploded after the last debate.
    I like you as well as our forum friends and would like to keep it that way……this was a thought I had. 😃
    And don’t give me the :blah :blah thing… :sign:

Sorry mate but from past experience I can see where this will end up again

• Tigermama,if others were as positive as you it would be wonderful,however they want to bash an idea that has nothing to do with moving to ,relocating to or Campo v Liechard,it was an idea not an argument,however some only want to argue,FFS

• i havent said much on this topic before so here it goes…

saw an interview with morgan freeman once… im paraphrasing the initial q.

reporter: “how do you get rid of the racial divide between white and black people”
    free man: “stop talking about it”
    reporter: but we…
    free man STOP TALKING ABOUT IT

this is the advice that i tell anyone who wants to forget something or get over something… STOP TALKING ABOUT IT and that’s what we need to do if you’re over the wests vs balmain crap. let’s just stop talking about it and it will go away.

/rant.

• sorry, ive been blamed before for not having sympathy towards the people who are from balmain/wests so i’ll just say that i understand where you’re coming from- but srsly all i can say is STOP TALKING ABOUT IT.

• Banned

Fantastic idea TT… People should be mature enough to discuss an idea without it generating into a shit fight.

I think that’s what will happen one day…one game at each ground to celebrate our joint history.

Posted using RoarFEED

• @Abraham,thank you for your input,I’m glad you see the idea as a fun celebration of our history as my thread suggested…

• @tig_prmz:

i havent said much on this topic before so here it goes…

saw an interview with morgan freeman once… im paraphrasing the initial q.

reporter: “how do you get rid of the racial divide between white and black people”
    free man: “stop talking about it”
    reporter: but we…
    free man STOP TALKING ABOUT IT

this is the advice that i tell anyone who wants to forget something or get over something… STOP TALKING ABOUT IT and that’s what we need to do if you’re over the wests vs balmain crap. let’s just stop talking about it and it will go away.

/rant.

The whole JV argument has become very tiresome. I personally don’t give a damn about it. But others do care about it so putting our heads in the sand is not going to make it go away. Communication and some new ideas ( like TT posted )is what we need to help find a solution. Like it or not.

Recent Topics