PETS

• What pets do you have?
    Pics would be good.

Have a 2 year old ginger cat named Kano.
    An adopted stray.

Also have a grey kitten with an orange face and black stripes named Remy.
    $200 kitten that we got off gumtree for $50 because some lesbian couple purchased it but there landlord wouldn’t let them keep it.

The new addition, a 7 week old Rottweiler puppy named Weebay.
    Shout out to any one who knows about the name.

• ForumSupporter

It’s from the show the Wire…

Currently Petless but had many Dogs over the years…My fave was a Blue Heeler called Shadow…and of cause my first one a bitza by the name of Buster…

Not a Cat fan at all…

• We have a man’s man dog

A Shitszu / Maltese cross named Allie LOL

• We had a rabbit called Eat-a-lot and a Ginger cat called Phoebe. These two were the greatests of mates. Got them both as babies so they were inseparable for years, used to snuggle next to each other, and we loved watching them play chasings round and round the garden. After 4 years together, Eat-a-lot decided to dig a hole under the fence and escape to greener pastures. As for Phoebe? She became a mum and had her very own brood to play chasings with :slight_smile: we also have an old Beagle and some Goldfish.

• Banned

Had lots of animals over the years - cats, dogs, birds, mice, guinea pigs you name it, but down to just one cat now. A 10 year old Russian Blue named Salem (he was named by previous owner, not me). He only just lost his little buddy Ted (14 year old Tabby) to cancer 3 weeks ago 😦

Hey Tigermama, your ginger Phoebe is pretty rare. I believe that ginger cats, for the most, part are males.

• A tonkinese cat named Bell.
    A jack russell named Toby.
    A cockatiel named Charlie.
    An assortment of birds including budgies, pheasants and king parrots.
    And a few rabbits.

• @Flippedy:

Had lots of animals over the years - cats, dogs, birds, mice, guinea pigs you name it, but down to just one cat now. A 10 year old Russian Blue named Salem (he was named by previous owner, not me). He only just lost his little buddy Ted (14 year old Tabby) to cancer 3 weeks ago 😦

Hey Tigermama, your ginger Phoebe is pretty rare. I believe that ginger cats, for the most, part are males.

Ginger, with a few black stripes to be exact Flippedy. Like a tiger cub. Not fully ginger. Sorry didn’t have time to elaborate as i’am rushing to get ready for work.

• A male King parrot ( sadly his partner of 10 years died earlier this year) & a female Alexandrine Parrakeet

• he he… great thread! :slight_smile:

i have a long haired calico cat named d’Arcy (after Smashing Pumpkins bassist) who is awesome. she likes to just hang out wherever i am in the house - sitting behind me chilling out right now! she is coming up on 15 now, but still very spritely and active. i love her!

i also have a staffy/lab cross (i invented the portmanteau “Labradaffy” - trying to get it to catch on!) named Rush, after former ufc fighter georges “Rush” st. pierre. he is almost 4, and a daft happy pup. :slight_smile:

unfortunately, while rush loves d’arcy, she will often greet his inquisitive nose with a few lightning left jabs! its funny to watch, but i wish they got on better.

• I have a Big Ginger Tom Cat (now de-knackered)by the name of “BIG CUM BUSTER”.
    I have a black tom cat (de knackered) by the name of “BIG BLACK JUICE”.
    I have a black and white tom (balls intact) by the name of “ACE OF BASE”.
    I have a female ginger (de knackered) by the name of "PAULA YATES IT).
    :roll :wtf :righton: I swear boys all true!!!

• @thaitiger:

I have a Big Ginger Tom Cat (now de-knackered)by the name of “BIG CUM BUSTER”.
    I have a black tom cat (de knackered) by the name of “BIG BLACK JUICE”.
    I have a black and white tom (balls intact) by the name of “ACE OF BASE”.
    I have a female ginger (de knackered) by the name of "PAULA YATES IT).
    :roll :wtf :righton: I swear boys all true!!!

poor things! 😆

• 3 cats, Jin, Mugen and Fuu

• We have a cat called Jesse,he was dumped and was stuck in a storm water drain,our 10yr old daughter rescued him and bought him home…
    After desexing and vet checks and about $300,he is the champ of the family…very affectionate and has a mad personality,the people that dumped him are missing out on a real little character…

Had a horse called Timmy,was my best mate on trail rides and at Rodeos,bucked me off a couple of times,but still loved him. 😃

• @happy tiger:

We have a man’s man dog

A s*** / Maltese cross named Allie LOL

Shihtzu / maltese? You poor bastard. A handbag dog 😆

We’re getting a Schipperke around Christmas break (not a Christmas present, just the only time we have off to housebreak and keep an eye on him 24/7.)

Can’t stand cats.

• A tan staffie at our place. Ahh, should say his place.

He’d be about 8 years old now I suppose. Kids called him Benji lol

Posted using RoarFEED

Recent Topics