CLEANOUT~?

• Who’s next?

• @Demps:

Who’s next?

Galloway & MOLTZEN … Please !

Posted using RoarFEED

• Moltzen might actually be handy on a base level contract. If he wants more than starting level he can POQ.

I could handle losing Galloway if there is a replacement of suitable quality. I wouldn’t shaft him for the sake of it.

• When the Austin to Canberra rumour surfaced it was also said we are looking to offload Buchanan, Rowe, Luani and Moltzen

• I think lodge, brown and Ava can easily replace Galloway. He doesn’t being much to the table even with his frame and experience.

After losing Austin, I don’t think we should let moltzen go. Also, anasta retired so we’ve lost 2 5/8 without signing one.

Posted using RoarFEED

• @Cultured Bogan:

Moltzen might actually be handy on a base level contract. If he wants more than starting level he can POQ.

I could handle losing Galloway if there is a replacement of suitable quality. I wouldn’t shaft him for the sake of it.

What’s POQ mate ?

Posted using RoarFEED

• We can lose Luani because Cherrington is the better prospect.

• @Demps:

Who’s next?

Well seeing we let Austin go , we might as well let Tedesco ,Brooks ,Woods , Farah and Taupau go

Oh that’s right we still haven’t signed Tedesco because we made a promise to him we haven’t so far kept (5 months later mind you )

If we can’t find the money now to sign Tedesco , something is seriously still wrong with this club

• @hobbo2803:

@Cultured Bogan:

Moltzen might actually be handy on a base level contract. If he wants more than starting level he can POQ.

What’s POQ mate ?

Posted using RoarFEED

Piss off quick(ly)

• @Cultured Bogan:

@hobbo2803:

@Cultured Bogan:

What’s POQ mate ?

Posted using RoarFEED

Piss off quick(ly)

Lol thx !

Posted using RoarFEED

• @happy tiger:

@Demps:

Who’s next?

Well seeing we let Austin go , we might as well let Tedesco ,Brooks ,Woods , Farah and Taupau go

Oh that’s right we still haven’t signed Tedesco because we made a promise to him we haven’t so far kept (5 months later mind you )

If we can’t find the money now to sign Tedesco , something is seriously still wrong with this club

Do you ever stop bitching?

It is obvious that you do not like what is going on at Weststigers, so why don’t you go and follow another club and give us all a break.

• More like trimming the fat.

• Losing Austin is s failure to me.

Can’t believe they think Moses to be better.

And Gavet too showed he can be an enforcer

• Magpiecol,Happy has stated the obvious,if we can’t sign up teddy after 5months then something is wrong,he is an important part of the spine.
    We need to put a squad in place ASAP so we can start planning for next season… 😃 :sign:

• I like to see a few more players let go with Lawrence on top of the list followed by Galloway.

Recent Topics