Any news on Tedesco

• Any news on Tedesco injury would like to know if he is back running,is he going to be fit for next season or not. Same injury as Moltzen he is not back played one game and the knee blew up hope Teddy is not in the same boat,if so who will play fullback would welcome any update.

• This injury was different to his previous injuries. This injury was due to high impact collision resulting in damage to his patella where other injuries were due to ligament damage leading to instability.

Also, earlier in the year, he damaged his ankle not his knee- so IMO all his injuries haven’t been related to each other which is good or bad news ( depends which way you look at it).

I’m confident he will be back next year. Hope he re gains top speed in the off season with new s&c dept.

Posted using RoarFEED

• Moltzen had an infection that they were not aware of and consequently his knew blew up and I believe he needed further surgery.
    Tedesco has fully recovered and was running in the last few sessions before the break.

• Banned

How is Moltz now? Will be interested to see what Taylor does with him if he gets himself fully fit and regains his speed.

State Cup Centre, 5/8 or fullback to start the year? I would like it to be Centre to see how he goes.

• Moltzen is not a centre!

At any level.

• Madunit,either is Lawrence at the moment,he must find form quickly or go,at least Moltzen has some speed and defends reasonably……

• @TrueTiger:

Madunit,either is Lawrence at the moment,he must find form quickly or go,at least Moltzen has some speed and defends reasonably……

does moltzen have speed? does moltzen defend reasonably? i can’t remember…. i do remember he was good at dropping high balls.

• Give Moltzen a go at Centre as he has pace and has a good turn of pace and passing game.

Lateral movement is not an issue with him but is with Lawrence

• @Sully:

Give Moltzen a go at Centre as he has pace and has a good turn of pace and passing game.

Lateral movement is not an issue with him but is with Lawrence

Idk how much pace he’d have after so many knee injuries.

• GNR,even at half pace he would be better than Rowdy at the moment,I feel for Lawrence but something has to be done to stop leaking points.I don’t even know who we can put there at the moment,let’s see if JT finds us a centre if he can….

• Glad to hear Teddy is running again. As for Moltzen, can’t wait until he is released.

• @Willow,agree with Teddy up and running,Moltzen I think has a year left and at the moment we are thin in a lot of areas,hope we can make some use of him while he is still here…

• @Tygr:

@TrueTiger:

Madunit,either is Lawrence at the moment,he must find form quickly or go,at least Moltzen has some speed and defends reasonably……

does moltzen have speed? does moltzen defend reasonably? i can’t remember…. i do remember he was good at dropping high balls.

Moltzen had some issues but defence was not one of them. He made some great one on one tackles at fullback.

• Moltzen has copped plenty on this forum over the years some warranted and plenty not warranted. Before his last injury he was close to our best back in a very ordinary side. He is a good defender and very good a backing up a break. I just doubt that mentally he can come back after so many set backs and of course he will struggle to get a start unless injuries are rampant again. Anyone who pulls a no1 on his back and keeps coming back from major injury after injury has plenty of ticker, but as I said I think his time has past and maybe time time to look at life after football

• Is Tedesco playing for Italy this offseason?

Recent Topics