Who are we signing?

• So far, we’ve lost anasta, Fulton, Paterson, havet and now Austin from our top 25. Nsw cup and Nyc players might be getting an upgrade but I doubt that’d be enough to be in the top 25.

Not to mention losing benji and aysh the year before.

We have a lot of cap space and lack depth in the halves, backrow and centres. Are we going to try to make depth signings or one big signing before the mid year transfer deadline?

Posted using RoarFEED

• For next yr, not likely, cos how many quality players are still available in mid October? Could be clearing the decks for a massive assault for 2016 though.

• Banned

I know they have to look to the future, they’re always looking towards the future, but it looks like it’s going to be a really crap 2015 season 😦

• There could be movements we’re not privy to.

• @GNR4LIFE:

For next yr, not likely, cos how many quality players are still available in mid October? Could be clearing the decks for a massive assault for 2016 though.

Exactly , so why let go of the one of the few blokes we know who will put in week in week out and was creating chances in attack ??

Moses has a lot to live up to now , we have no back up policy to fall back on

• @CB,hope your right……we need more than bowel movements…
    We need suitable players in the roster before it’s to late…

• @happy tiger:

@GNR4LIFE:

For next yr, not likely, cos how many quality players are still available in mid October? Could be clearing the decks for a massive assault for 2016 though.

Exactly , so why let go of the one of the few blokes we know who will put in week in week out and was creating chances in attack ??

I hope the injury gods are on our side next year !
    Matty johns creamed his pants over Taylor’s appointment at Wests " top 4 he reckons" ?
    I’ll judge the pasty faced scarecrow at half time in the opening round !

Posted using RoarFEED

• We have also lost Koro and BMM from our 2014 cap,so that is Anasta,Fulton,Patterson,Gavet,Austin,BMM and Koro,while signing Kev and Peni,there surely should be some space left in our cap,or else the previous management were even worse than i thought.

• We don’t have that much space as a number of players would have been on back ended deals, which wipes out much of the space from anasta and fults.

Gavet and Austin both 2nd tier players, so zero cap relief there. And we’ve resigned and upgraded like 10 juniors.

Plus the 2 new guys on 2nd tiers and there’ll be probably 2-3 new players coming in externally from the club you’d imagine too.

• @Balmain Boy:

We don’t have that much space as a number of players would have been on back ended deals, which wipes out much of the space from anasta and fults.

Gavet and Austin both 2nd tier players, so zero cap relief there. And we’ve resigned and upgraded like 10 juniors.

Plus the 2 new guys on 2nd tiers and there’ll be probably 2-3 new players coming in externally from the club you’d imagine too.

They were both top 25. You’re right players like brooks, Moses Siro etc must be on backended contracts but still doesn’t fill the gap.

I hope we are making a play for someone in 2016- front loading their contract like roosters did with Maloney.

Posted using RoarFEED

• Oh and not to mention, Tedesco still hasn’t been signed up

Posted using RoarFEED

• Banned

@happy tiger:

@GNR4LIFE:

I agree with you, Happy and I’m really ticked off about losing Austin too, but holding onto a player against his wishes would not serve him, or the team, well at all.

I really hope they have something up their sleeve for next year, something we’re not privy to as CB said. If not, it’s going to be a very long season, imo and we’ll all be wanting 2016 to hurry up and come along - much like we were wanting this season to end quickly.

• Hopefully we sign a back up half as I don’t see both Moses or brooks playing every game next year knowing our luck in the injuries, I know we have moltzen and Te Marin, but I think Te might need more time in the 20’s and moltzen is average at best

Posted using RoarFEED

• @hobbo2803:

@happy tiger:

@GNR4LIFE:

I hope the injury gods are on our side next year !
    Matty johns creamed his pants over Taylor’s appointment at Wests " top 4 he reckons" ?
    I’ll judge the pasty faced scarecrow at half time in the opening round !

Posted using RoarFEED

Good to see that you’re giving him every chance to prove himself, then.

• @Flippedy:

@happy tiger:

@GNR4LIFE:

I agree with you, Happy and I’m really ticked off about losing Austin too, but holding onto a player against his wishes would not serve him, or the team, well at all.

I really hope they have something up their sleeve for next year, something we’re not privy to as CB said. If not, it’s going to be a very long season, imo and we’ll all be wanting 2016 to hurry up and come along - much like we were wanting this season to end quickly.

My point is Flip that in my opinion is Austin is the No 1 choice at 6 and Moses should have to win the jersey from him

But it is very obvious that Austin has been told otherwise

So much for people having to earn their jersey

We have been promised change , but all we have so far is smoke and mirrors

Same ol same ol

Recent Topics