Taylor 2SM interview.

• Just heard this and its worth a listen.

http://2smsupernetwork.com/wp/wp-content/plugins/mp3-jplayer/popout.php

Some of that will be music to the ears of the majority on here.

• Banned

Gave the impression some personal and private issues related to Austin moving. I do believe another poster who has suggested Blake has had troubles this year as I have heard similar. Said it leaves us light in that area and will try and bring someone in if they can.

Would like to strengthen back row and also add depth to the centre’s.

Releasing Gavet was well under way before he arrived and when he heard the reason he supported the decision.

• ForumSupporter

Thanks Bones the link didn’t work for me……This works…

http://2smsupernetwork.com/nrl-new-tigers-coach-jason-taylor-shapes-the-future/

Strength and conditioning…Strength and conditioning…Strength and conditioning…

Austin had signed with the Raiders for 2016/7 so it was deemed better to let him go now…

Looking to stregthen the back row

Cap wise we spend our cap

• Good listen also said the Roosters had a very average gym set up ect and this did not stop them from achieving there goals,the positivness is running out of Concord like a laver flow.

• Good insight to what JT is looking for. Centre and backrow wasnt hard and hopefully he can pull some strings there to strengthen these areas.
    S&C coach is the area that I stoked he will address. It is not about just having snazzy facilities, it is about knowledge and the work ethic to get the best out of the players that is required. If JT can get the right person in within this area, I am sure we will see improvement within the players and hopefully less injuries next season.

I like how JT comes across in his interviews. A little bit guarded, not afraid to make the tough decisions and I for one am looking forward to seeing a different brand of footy being played by the tigers. Here’s hoping that Brooks is giving free reign to play both side of the field and guide the team around.

• Very good and logical interview,I think stability and a positive outlook will see us playing better and the club as a whole moving forward…
    Exciting times ahead,there will be plenty of ups and downs,
    Exciting nonetheless ……

• @Chipofftheoldblock:

Good insight to what JT is looking for. Centre and backrow wasnt hard and hopefully he can pull some strings there to strengthen these areas.
    S&C coach is the area that I stoked he will address. It is not about just having snazzy facilities, it is about knowledge and the work ethic to get the best out of the players that is required. If JT can get the right person in within this area, I am sure we will see improvement within the players and hopefully less injuries next season.

I like how JT comes across in his interviews. A little bit guarded, not afraid to make the tough decisions and I for one am looking forward to seeing a different brand of footy being played by the tigers. Here’s hoping that Brooks is giving free reign to play both side of the field and guide the team around.

I thought he came across even worse the Potter, who was criciticed relentlessly for this

Was hoping they’d ask him who will be his S&C staff….

• @innsaneink:

@Chipofftheoldblock:

Good insight to what JT is looking for. Centre and backrow wasnt hard and hopefully he can pull some strings there to strengthen these areas.

I thought he came across even worse the Potter, who was criciticed relentlessly for this

Was hoping they’d ask him who will be his S&C staff….

Yeah … He sounds like a bit if a drip IMO

Posted using RoarFEED

• Came across well.

Good to see a coach qho actually finish his own sentences without going onto a completely different tangent from how he started the sentence.

Posted using RoarFEED

• innsaneink and hoobo i agree with you guys as well , it took an age for him to answer the questions.
    Suppose he is still working out the place himself , needs time and Results is what he should be judged on.
    We look very thin if injuries occur , surely our luck has got to change , Good Luck JT

• @foreveratiger:

innsaneink and hoobo i agree with you guys as well , it took an age for him to answer the questions.
    Suppose he is still working out the place himself , needs time and Results is what he should be judged on.
    We look very thin if injuries occur , surely our luck has got to change , Good Luck JT

He speaks poorly , as ink said we thought potter came across as being slow ?
    JT has always been an angry dude , maybe theirs a few 10k fines heading our way next year ?

Posted using RoarFEED

• @Snake:

Good listen also said the Roosters had a very average gym set up ect and this did not stop them from achieving there goals

Yeah it’s a miracle huh?

• @hobbo2803:

@foreveratiger:

innsaneink and hoobo i agree with you guys as well , it took an age for him to answer the questions.

He speaks poorly , as ink said we thought potter came across as being slow ?
    JT has always been an angry dude , maybe theirs a few 10k fines heading our way next year ?

Posted using RoarFEED

You beat me to it 😆 cause the 10k fine will happen at some stage , i’m hoping Management has out lined this with him .

• Banned

@southerntiger:

Came across well.

Good to see a coach qho actually finish his own sentences without going onto a completely different tangent from how he started the sentence.

Posted using RoarFEED

Your vendetta against Potter is getting ridiculous now.

Just be honest - Taylor is not very well spoken. I couldn’t care less as long as he gets his message across but a lot of mumbling and long pauses - same as what Potter was criticised for, was it not?

Anyway, very happy Taylor seems to have identified backrow and centre as a big weakness, good news.

• The fact he has the brains to recognize we need a centre hopefully means Lawrence is on notice.

Recent Topics