Protect our League

• Protect our League

I don’t know how you guys feel but for me I think if you leave the NRL you should not be eligible to come back to the NRL.
    Unfortunately players are coming back and forth from different codes. This must be discouraged. NRL get some guts .
    What do you guys think.

Posted using RoarFEED

• @Snapper:

Protect our League

I don’t know how you guys feel but for me I think if you leave the NRL you should not be eligible to come back to the NRL.
    Unfortunately players are coming back and forth from different codes. This must be discouraged. NRL get some guts .
    What do you guys think.

Posted using RoarFEED

Are you for real.

Posted using RoarFEED

• @tigermaniac:

@Snapper:

Protect our League

What do you guys think.

Posted using RoarFEED

Are you for real.

Posted using RoarFEED

Very serious it has to be discouraged one way or another. Make these players think twice before leaving.

Posted using RoarFEED

• @Snapper:

Protect our League

What do you guys think.

Posted using RoarFEED

They’re paid professionals plying their trade. Barring players because they want to do something else seems childish and just a massive overreaction. Wish them well and if they come back, they come back.

Posted using RoarFEED

• I hope more go tbh.

Puts a mockery on the suggestion that we don’t have enough first graders to go around. Really.

We are told that the game just keeps getting better and better. TV ratings increase every year, damn lucky bastards.

Posted using RoarFEED

• We give serial pests chance after chance, yet bar superstars from coming back, no way. That’s why they are superstars, they can hold their own. They know they can’t become complacent or their abilities will suffer, it happened to Hayne years ago. So to keep his appetite going as an elite athlete he’s taken a fresh challenge, if it doesn’t work, he tried. Do us armchair world beaters really have a right to ban such people that we look forward to watching week in week out. Think about it.

Posted using RoarFEED

• I doubt this would be legal.
    Restriction of trade.

• Overreaction.

He is a professional athlete. He is allowed to go wherever the hell he wants to ply his trade.

• @Cultured Bogan:

Overreaction.

He is a professional athlete. He is allowed to go wherever the hell he wants to ply his trade.

That’s right they can go where ever they want. It just encourages them to
    think wisely before they decide to leave.

Posted using RoarFEED

Recent Topics