2015 jerseys

• Wests have released their 2015 jerseys for pre order. The ANZAC day jersey looks awesome.

Posted using RoarFEED

• Administrators

With ISC onboard I was ready to buy the orange alternate (black + white V) this year.
    Don’t get me wrong, the new alternate looks okay, but can’t they just keep it simple for once?!?
    Main: Black with gold + white V
    Alternate: Gold with black + white V
    Alternate 2: White with black + gold V

There! In just three lines of text I’ve sold for the club a lot of new jerseys; no need for this other garbage.
    Oh well, that’s $160 that I get to keep.

• Banned

@tigermaniac:

Wests have released their 2015 jerseys for pre order. The ANZAC day jersey looks awesome.

Posted using RoarFEED

You got any photos of these Tigermaniac.

• Banned

@Kul:

With ISC onboard I was ready to buy the orange alternate (black + white V) this year.
    Don’t get me wrong, the new alternate looks okay, but can’t they just keep it simple for once?!?
    Main: Black with gold + white V
    Alternate: Gold with black + white V
    Alternate 2: White with black + gold V

There! In just three lines of text I’ve sold for the club a lot of new jerseys; no need for this other garbage.
    Oh well, that’s $160 that I get to keep.

You got photos of the 2015 jersey Kul?

• The alternate jersey is disgusting at best …
    My young bloke wants the new heritage jersey but guess what ? They don’t come in youth sizes but every other jersey does … Go figure ?

Posted using RoarFEED

• @Jerry Seinfeld:

@tigermaniac:

Wests have released their 2015 jerseys for pre order. The ANZAC day jersey looks awesome.

Posted using RoarFEED

You got any photos of these Tigermaniac.

Sorry mate I don’t, but if you go on the league live app, then onto Wests Twitter, the link can be brought up. I can’t upload pictures from my iPhone, I can’t even open links others have posted on here.

Posted using RoarFEED

• Guys can anyone post the 2015 WT new range of jerseys. Thx in advance.

Posted using RoarFEED

• @tigermaniac:

Guys can anyone post the 2015 WT new range of jerseys. Thx in advance.

Posted using RoarFEED

They are on the Wests Tigers website.

Recent Topics