2015 jerseys

Wests have released their 2015 jerseys for pre order. The ANZAC day jersey looks awesome.

Posted using RoarFEED

With ISC onboard I was ready to buy the orange alternate (black + white V) this year.
Don’t get me wrong, the new alternate looks okay, but can’t they just keep it simple for once?!?
Main: Black with gold + white V
Alternate: Gold with black + white V
Alternate 2: White with black + gold V

There! In just three lines of text I’ve sold for the club a lot of new jerseys; no need for this other garbage.
Oh well, that’s $160 that I get to keep.

@tigermaniac:

Wests have released their 2015 jerseys for pre order. The ANZAC day jersey looks awesome.

Posted using RoarFEED

You got any photos of these Tigermaniac.

@Kul:

With ISC onboard I was ready to buy the orange alternate (black + white V) this year.
Don’t get me wrong, the new alternate looks okay, but can’t they just keep it simple for once?!?
Main: Black with gold + white V
Alternate: Gold with black + white V
Alternate 2: White with black + gold V

There! In just three lines of text I’ve sold for the club a lot of new jerseys; no need for this other garbage.
Oh well, that’s $160 that I get to keep.

You got photos of the 2015 jersey Kul?

The alternate jersey is disgusting at best …
My young bloke wants the new heritage jersey but guess what ? They don’t come in youth sizes but every other jersey does … Go figure ?

Posted using RoarFEED

@Jerry Seinfeld:

@tigermaniac:

Posted using RoarFEED

You got any photos of these Tigermaniac.

Sorry mate I don’t, but if you go on the league live app, then onto Wests Twitter, the link can be brought up. I can’t upload pictures from my iPhone, I can’t even open links others have posted on here.

Posted using RoarFEED

Guys can anyone post the 2015 WT new range of jerseys. Thx in advance.

Posted using RoarFEED

@tigermaniac:

Guys can anyone post the 2015 WT new range of jerseys. Thx in advance.

Posted using RoarFEED

They are on the Wests Tigers website.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.