Saturday 1pm Westfield Miranda.

I’ll be there in my 2005 GF t-shirt.

• Zzzzzzz

• Zzzzzzz 😒

• @Eye Of Da Tiger:

Zzzzzzz 😒

"wake up "your dreaming again

Posted using RoarFEED 4.1.5

• Did you know that there are 255 different shires in Australia? There are 3 in Sydney alone.

Buggered if I’m going to drive from my place in the Hornsby shire all the way to Miranda just to see Benji Marshall!

• @Juro:

Did you know that there are 255 different shires in Australia? There are 3 in Sydney alone.

Wow. How long did it take for you to Google that?

Which “Shire” it was was obvious in the fact that the post mentioned Miranda, even having a hyperlink to the site which includes a map for those who may not know where Miranda is.

My sincere apologies for wasting your valuable time and raising your ire about a WT legend who no longer wears our colours [hence why it was posted in the NRL forum]

You may not have been interested but I am sure there are still plenty of WT supporters who respect Benji and wouldn’t mind the opportunity to meet with him.

Enjoy your weekend.

• ForumSupporter

All I can say is….Whakatane

• Banned

@Juro:

Did you know that there are 255 different shires in Australia? There are 3 in Sydney alone.

Buggered if I’m going to drive from my place in the Hornsby shire all the way to Miranda just to see Benji Marshall!

There may be 255 Shires butb put 255 Sydneysiders in a room and ask them where the shire is and every one of them will tell you Cronulla/Miranda area.Considering you are from Hornsby SHIRE you just sound upset that Cronulla is known as the Shire and not your beloved Hornsby. 😆 😆 .

• Banned

@Juro:

I won’t be driving down from the Wyong Shire either for that matter 😉

• Come on guys - even Frodo left ‘The Shire’ once

• @cktiger:

Come on guys - even Frodo left ‘The Shire’ once

I hope he comes back in time to me Benji! Those Hobbits are gonna go crazy when they see Benji and his magical hospital passes.

• Don’t like the shire , they have there own country in there own minds

• @andrew 474:

Don’t like the shire , they have there own country in there own minds

Straya mate!

• Maybe someone should get his autograph on a sign that states the words ‘I would never play against the Tigers’. Thought the world of Benji back in the day, marvelled at his occasional individual brilliance but now he is just another opposition player.

• Would never hate a bloke that basically provided THE most exhillerating moment I have ever experienced watching sport in the GF of '05. Will remember that exact moment 'til they put me in the ground….

Recent Topics