With Hayne gone who will step up?

• With out his X-factor NSW will be in some serious trouble. He almost single handedly won NSW the Shield this year and with him gone I just don’t think NSW will have the same Explosiveness as it did this year. Who do you think will step up and take his mantle as the X-Factor who just pulls a rabbit out of the hat when NSW need it? IMO I think Dugan is the man to do it.

• Too early to say but NSWs best players last few series: farah, Gallen, bird, watmough and Lewis are all past their best. Hoffman was amazing this series but I doubt he’ll be able to keep it up.

We could hardly score with Hayne at the back and now with him gone- I don’t think we’ll score more than one try a game.

As good as Dugan is, I don’t trust him. I’d put Moylan there for sure. Don’t really like the dogs halves but they are the incumbent winners.

I’d say Moylan and Jennings will be the X factor.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.1.5

• Our spine isn’t far off being the Origin spine, if Tedesco comes back and stays fit he will be pushing for the fullback spot and if he keeps his combination with Brooks up then Brooks will also earn the 7 jumper. Moses and Brooks will be the halves very soon.

• Hayne can only be effective if the forwards do their job and the 6 and 7 can create chances

No reason 3-4 players can’t step up for NSW in the fullback position

Moylan , RTS, one of the Morris boys is a handy fullback and possibly even Tedesco if he can play 12 games leading to the series

• ForumSupporter

It’s Time…MOLTZEN

• @Geo.:

It’s Time…MOLTZEN

Don’t be silly Geo , he will be playing 7 on Sheensy’s advice 😒

Don’t you remember anything Cuz

• Banned

Moylan all the way, he’s a terrific fullback.

• @happy tiger:

Hayne can only be effective if the forwards do their job and the 6 and 7 can create chances

No reason 3-4 players can’t step up for NSW in the fullback position

Moylan , RTS, one of the Morris boys is a handy fullback and possibly even Tedesco if he can play 12 games leading to the series

Isn’t RTS kiwi? Or did he change allegiances? Also he hasn’t even regularly played fullback.

Moylan deserve a go before anyone else. He’s been killing it last couple of years.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.1.5

• Moylan can’t catch a ball in goals, Sheck is KiwI

• ForumSupporter

@Milky:

Moylan can’t catch a ball in goals, Sheck is KiwI

You watch games with your eyes closed don’t you….I spose if Teddy was fit he’d be the Roos fullback for the Four Nations ahead of Moylan too.

• @Milky:

Moylan can’t catch a ball in goals, Sheck is KiwI

"well then just cross him off " :roll

For you younger folks , its a line from a sports movie

Anyone know which one ??

• ForumSupporter

Major League

(this guy is dead)

• @Geo.:

Major League

(this guy is dead)

Bingo ,give this man a cigar

• Moylan and Walker will debut next year and be the nsw x factor.

• Can’t believe Miky’s statements in this thread.

Matt Moylan #1
    Absolute super star.

Tedesco not even close to an origin call up.

Recent Topics