Junior kangaroos vs junior kiwis *SPOILERS

• I’m currently watching this game on Fox Sports, and the under 20’s Newcastle Winger we signed Chance Peni is going great guns, scored a very good try for the kiwis, he’s very elusive, could be a very good signing, obviously JT has kept an eye on him.
    Lodge is carving them up for the Aussies. Cherrington and Te Martin are heavily involved for the kiwis.
    Great game plenty of feeling 10- 10 halftime.

• Lodge and Cherrington are killing it.

• Agreed on Cherrington, Te Marie and Lodge (although he has also made a couple of errors).
    Liolevave has shown a bit of aggro but not a lot of opportunity so far
    Peni & Heleta (both playing wing) have each scored a try but the Kiwi outside backs are pretty terrible defensively. They are playing very similar defensive patterns to our outside backs…

• ForumSupporter

Much like a 20’s game very entertaining……10 all Cherrington has been the best on the Park…Martin, Heleta and Peni have been impressive for the Jnr Kiwi’s and Lodge is just a beast…

• SPOILER ALERT

TAPING IT

• Loved the ‘Haka’ … Is was very much in their face !

Posted using RoarFEED 4.1.5

• ForumSupporter

@happy tiger:

SPOILER ALERT

TAPING IT

lol don’t click on it…I fixed it

• @Geo.:

@happy tiger:

SPOILER ALERT

TAPING IT

lol don’t click on it…

Lol it can’t be recorded anyway !

• Peni hasn’t done anything….did I miss something? Cherrington and lodge killing it though

• @Blake93:

Peni hasn’t done anything….did I miss something? Cherrington and lodge killing it though

Yeah your right Blake , i maybe over exaggerated it , saying great guns 😆 he’s going alright though .

Happy , who added the SPOILERS heading what happened there ?

• Its being replayed Hobbo tonight

• @happy tiger:

Its being replayed Hobbo tonight

Yeah so it is …sorry mate !

• ForumSupporter

I did forever….it’s courtesy to add a spoiler tag when a game is “Live” so unsuspecting folk like Happy who might be recording it for later viewing and don’t want to know the score take the risk and click on the thread…

I see he’s still here though… :crazy

• Nothing can keep Happy away from his friends,even a game of footy…
    :roll

• Watson Heleta is actually number 4 not 5 as per what the commentators keep saying.

Recent Topics