LIAM FULTON - WATER BOY( "TRAINER")?

• Could this be on the cards for 2015 onwards?
    He’s an athletic guy, gutsy player and healthy as physically.

With Skandalis getting the flick, could Fultzy be the on-field trainer/water boy from now on?
    I think so.

• I doubt it.

• Banned

I have no problem with Liam and Skando doing this role, and helping deliver messages on the field.

• ForumSupporter

An experienced ball boy is what we need……

I’m with Sirro no problem with them as an on-field trainer…Langer/Toovey style…probably play more minutes than when they actually played…

• Fulton was a club man that always punched beyond his weight and was all heart. I’d love to see him given some sought of position at the club.

• Banned

David Fa’Alongo must be in the mix

• It is tiresome the use of words like Flicked… Dumped… etc The Mayor of Minto was offered another position within the organisation hardly Flicked or Dumped! And I do like ex players being runners they have been there and know what is going on in the minds of others…

• If Fulton was able to stand behind the defensive line like in past seasons definitely yes

• @happy tiger:

If Fulton was able to stand behind the defensive line like in past seasons definitely yes

Is Alfie still the water boy at the Broncos ?

Posted using RoarFEED 4.1.5

• @Demps:

Could this be on the cards for 2015 onwards?
    He’s an athletic guy, gutsy player and healthy as physically.

With Skandalis getting the flick, could Fultzy be the on-field trainer/water boy from now on?
    I think so.

This is all that came to my mind lol

The Waterboy re-quoted

Coach Taylor: Gatorade not only quenches your thirst better, it tastes better too.
    Fults: No, you people are drinkin the wrong water.
    Coach Taylor: Gatorade.
    Fults: H2O.
    Coach Taylor: Gatorade.
    Fults: H2O.
    Coach Taylor: [singing] Water sucks. It really, really sucks. Water sucks.

[after Farah demonstrates his tackling ability]
    Coach : Bobby, can you do that for me every game?
    Bobby Boucher/Farah: Coach, not only will I do it for you, I… I… I… yes, yes, I’ll do it for you.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.1.5

• So everyone wants an end to the boys club but then advocate giving an unskilled man a job as a trainer purely because he played with the club.

While Fulton is an absolute legend and his loyalty the club is without question, given his personality and the fact he’s run/he runs a business with Gibbs, surely that’s enough skill and experience to put him in the back office somewhere, in promotions or some such thing.

Some clubs have these roles these days filled by club legends. That’s where I’d put him. He can interview the players for the website videos etc. It would advertise a happy, feel good club which would fix the perception of a broken club which its had for the past few months.

• Perfect choice, knows all about concussion and probably give a player in Disneyland a tip or two how to pass the test!!!

No seriously the waterboy is just a messenger boy for the coaching staff and of course is the first person to access a injury. Probably best suited to a person already in the S/C-rehab department although Fulton would not let you down

Recent Topics