Sau'aso Sue in Samoa Brawl

Just read this morning that Sue has been excluded from the Samoa team for being part of the fight with Matuia

If he did hit anyone then he should have his contract cancelled - people wanted us not sign FPN for his so it has to be the same IMO

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/reni-maituas-contract-with-canterbury-is-in-danger-of-being-torn-up-after-nightclub-brawl/story-e6freuy9-1227097767755

A lot of ifs. Let’s just wait and see what actually happened. Turned out that FPN didn’t hit anyone

Lets wait for the facts before we start getting on our high horses methinks.

BS.

If you knew the guy you would understand why I say BS.

Lets wait for the outcome of the investigation before the pitchforks and nooses come out shall we….

It would be unfair to judge the lad on here say,let the truth take its course… 🙏

funny how it is ok if they wear the black and gold if they play up , but taking in players from other club who have had pasts isn’t ok

What about the WHITE???

:roll

The article I read said that Moga and Maitua were believed to be 2 of the people charged but didn’t say the same of Sue. Made me wonder what his involvement was. He doesn’t strike me as a reckless person tbh so I wonder what actually happened.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.1.5

Only the good guy wears white.

@wtigers:

The article I read said that Moga and Maitua were believed to be 2 of the people charged but didn’t say the same of Sue. Made me wonder what his involvement was. He doesn’t strike me as a reckless person tbh so I wonder what actually happened.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.1.5

It’s a total beat up.

….No pun intended. :mrgreen:

Apparently they will be wearing GREY so I hear…. 😮 :sign:

@happy tiger:

funny how it is ok if they wear the black and gold if they play up , but taking in players from other club who have had pasts isn’t ok

What ‘pasts’ has Sue had?...if it comes to light that his involvement in this incident has been bad then I’m sure appropriate action will be taken…

I would have thought the FPN incident would have taught us that…

Your post implies you know more than has been reported…

He’s been stood down by Parish. Doesn’t conclude he did anything apart from go out on the cans the night before training. Not a crime, but bloody stupid. When will these players learn the implications of the night out on the piss can never lead to anything good.

@Justo:

He’s been stood down by Parish. Doesn’t conclude he did anything apart from go out on the cans the night before training. Not a crime, but bloody stupid. When will these players learn the implications of the night out on the piss can never lead to anything good.

Some are slow learners Justo. Getting stood down from representing their country, bringing shame and emberressment to their family, nation and to themselves. All alcohol related. I hope Sue learns from this. Not surprised Reni Maitua was involved. Can’t undersand the need to go out partying the night before training though. Stupid, and immature behaviour 😒

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.