Sau'aso Sue in Samoa Brawl

@TrueTiger:

Turn the air con up,everything is cool here… 😃 :sign:

not me u goose - the players

Posted using RoarFEED 4.1.5

Oh well, if they’ve been naughty they’ll hopefully be found out. If not, then hopefully it’s a wakeup call and something they never experience again.

Sue is a bit overrated on here.

AMX,no need to name call,I merely misunderstood…

As I so often am. 😮 :sign:

@Geo.:

@happy tiger:

funny how it is ok if they wear the black and gold if they play up , but taking in players from other club who have had pasts isn’t ok

What ‘pasts’ has Sue had?...if it comes to light that his involvement in this incident has been bad then I’m sure appropriate action will be taken…

I would have thought the FPN incident would have taught us that…

Your post implies you know more than has been reported…

No mate , I was replying how no one wants Bird etc but we quite happily excuse Jesse

As Sargeant Schultz used to say " I know nothing"

@MacDougall:

Sue is a bit overrated on here.

Agree,I have seen nothing at NRL level to get me even remotely interested.

Sue’s alright. He’s shown a lot more than certain other guys who have big raps who shall remain nameless.

Hits hard and has a nice offload.

Gunners above post is on the money: hits hard nice offload

If anybody wants proof he’s more than up to nrl standard go re watch round 3 v Souths.

@Pokies:

Gunners above post is on the money: hits hard nice offload

If anybody wants proof he’s more than up to nrl standard go re watch round 3 v Souths.

I reckon we might be surprised how big a boy our Jesse is after this off season

He can play , carried a shoulder injury for a while also

Keep building that motor up and steadily building up the minutes up

Hes the toughest player at our club IMO.

I rate him higher than any other backrower at our club. I think in 2013 against Broncos the way woods and sue got under thaidays nose was bloody brilliant.

Sue is one of my favourites. Great attitude and if not injured is one of our best forwards. Still some development to do of course.

Funny how everyone is willing to wait and see before condemning Sue, but have come out all guns blazing, accusing Farah of destroying the club this year.

Hypocrites.

Condemning is a harsh word….Sue has obviously made an era of judgement that is under investigation…

Robbie made mistakes last season that are not expected of a club Captain and leader,eg.Telling a third party that the coach can’t coach,he should have addressed his issue with the coach nobody else.
Running away from the media interview,it’s part of his job to do post game interviews.

Regarding Robbie destroying the club…I don’t think so,he destroyed his own image more than the clubs…Hopefully next year he has learnt from his mistakes and comes out a far better person for it,he may even return to being the great captain he is for this club…

He also may not get involved with the inhouse politics,that’s better left to those that get paid to sort out management problems… 😃 :sign:

@madunit:

Funny how everyone is willing to wait and see before condemning Sue, but have come out all guns blazing, accusing Farah of destroying the club this year.

Hypocrites.

Jesus christ ….the results were there for all to see.
From the moment his off field melodrama hit the media we went south big time…do you need reminding of the f/a for 6 of the last 7 weeks?

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.