Sau'aso Sue in Samoa Brawl

all three players have been fined 10k by the NRL dont know where it leaves the police situation at least but doesnt seem to be overly serious if the NRL has completed there findings and they only get a fine

@GNR4LIFE:

Sue’s alright. He’s shown a lot more than certain other guys who have big raps who shall remain nameless.

Hits hard and has a nice offload.

Man, it’s a forum. Why should they remain nameless? It;s just your opinion after all.

Channel 9 is about to run a story about players from these two clubs being involved in a nightclub fight

Is this about Sue or another story ??

It’s sue alright. Already all over the net:

Sue is charged with assaulting or obstructing a police officer and committing a public nuisance.
Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/2014/11/04/03/37/nrl-stars-in-court-over-nightclub-fight#u1M6ETmIQwDdShSh.99

Posted using RoarFEED 4.1.4

Disgraceful. We pay money to watch and support these guys. They end up role models and heroes for our kids. I suppose it beats the alternative of supporting Union.

Surely this is the original incident. He’s not that dumb to do it again, is he?

Posted using RoarFEED

@tiga4eva:

Surely this is the original incident. He’s not that dumb to do it again, is he?

Posted using RoarFEED

Yes it is

I just had brain explosion and forgot that Moga played for the Cowbees

Started to think that maybe that Taumalolo and Taupau may have had a dust up 😮

NeWsfLaSh!

Last week called….

We might be down another backrower after today,the courts don’t look friendly on people who strike a police man.

Well without knowing what happened, being a public nuisance isn’t much to worry about, but it sounds like he also laid his hands on a cop. I highly doubt he struck them or anything at all like that (punishment would have been way more severe). Most likely while trying to breakup a fight he may have tried to drag a mate away and incidentally nudged a cop in the process.

Might get a good behaviour bond or community service stuff but that’s about it.

If he was dumb enough to punch a cop then i’m sure we’d have heard about it by now and he’d be likely to have already been in jail for at least a few days immediately after it happened.

Any news on sue?

Court case has been adjourned till 4 Dec so defence can look at the CCTV.

Ok

Id be disappointed if he played for Wests again if he’s found guilty.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.1.5

@tigerbalm:

Id be disappointed if he played for Wests again if he’s found guilty.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.1.5

Because he got in a fight?

Are you serious, you don’t know anything of the situation.

It may be a argument that got physical? He gets found guilty.

And you say cut him?

You know minimal facts and have a very harsh stance?

Every body am deserves redemption. Being in 1fight is not a pack your bags sentence.

Posted using RoarFEED

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.