Where is Milky???...

• Banned

Haven’t heard from him for a while…must be studying for the HSC?..kinda miss his posts…

• He’d be somewhere in Cyber Space !

Posted using RoarFEED 4.1.5

• Banned

Yeah I’m guessing HSC too. I’m sure he’ll be back bigger and better next season with 22,000 variations of the WT first grade team :mrgreen:

• Yeah Milky is good value

• Milky…… Such a cute username 😛

• Maybe with all these rumoured comings and goings the poor bastards head finally exploded. He’d just finished another 15 team list when we pulled out of signing Brad Takairangi…

• Milky is a dead set comedian.

I can still remember when Willow told him to stop swearing or arguing with someone or something, and he replied with

….“you’re not my dad” lol

• Didn’t he say that he was doing his Higher School Certificate this year? He’s probably been studying and sitting for his exams.

• He finally hit puberty and is making the most of it.

• @GNR4LIFE:

He finally hit puberty and is making the most of it.

Found a better website to scroll through did he haha.

• He’s not a bad kid , we were all his age at some stage Young ,dumb and full of ……

• @happy tiger:

He’s not a bad kid , we were all his age at some stage Young ,dumb and full of ……

Not for long if he’s discovered some of those websites.

• Yeah which other websites is he on lol. I remember him when he was Benji something or other 96 I think? It took like all of 2 or 3 posts to figure out that he had changed his username.Come back Milky!!! We miss u.

• @Eye Of Da Tiger:

Yeah which other websites is he on lol. I remember him when he was Benji something or other 96 I think? It took like all of 2 or 3 posts to figure out that he had changed his username.Come back Milky!!! We miss u.

BM96 from memory.

yeah when benji left i think he changed it, and everyone figured it out after his first 5 posts were all different variations of team lineups 😆

• HAHAHAHAH I wish I was studying for my hsc! School life would of been nearing an end. Still in year 10, just been reading without posting, this threads a cracker HAHAHAH, and GNR dont you worry, those websites were discovered years ago, this generation has it all covered.

Recent Topics