Where is Milky???...

Haven’t heard from him for a while…must be studying for the HSC?..kinda miss his posts…

He’d be somewhere in Cyber Space !

Posted using RoarFEED 4.1.5

Yeah I’m guessing HSC too. I’m sure he’ll be back bigger and better next season with 22,000 variations of the WT first grade team :mrgreen:

Milky…… Such a cute username 😛

Maybe with all these rumoured comings and goings the poor bastards head finally exploded. He’d just finished another 15 team list when we pulled out of signing Brad Takairangi…

Milky is a dead set comedian.

I can still remember when Willow told him to stop swearing or arguing with someone or something, and he replied with

….“you’re not my dad” lol

Didn’t he say that he was doing his Higher School Certificate this year? He’s probably been studying and sitting for his exams.

He finally hit puberty and is making the most of it.

@GNR4LIFE:

He finally hit puberty and is making the most of it.

Found a better website to scroll through did he haha.

He’s not a bad kid , we were all his age at some stage Young ,dumb and full of ……

@happy tiger:

He’s not a bad kid , we were all his age at some stage Young ,dumb and full of ……

Not for long if he’s discovered some of those websites.

Yeah which other websites is he on lol. I remember him when he was Benji something or other 96 I think? It took like all of 2 or 3 posts to figure out that he had changed his username.Come back Milky!!! We miss u.

@Eye Of Da Tiger:

Yeah which other websites is he on lol. I remember him when he was Benji something or other 96 I think? It took like all of 2 or 3 posts to figure out that he had changed his username.Come back Milky!!! We miss u.

BM96 from memory.

yeah when benji left i think he changed it, and everyone figured it out after his first 5 posts were all different variations of team lineups 😆

HAHAHAHAH I wish I was studying for my hsc! School life would of been nearing an end. Still in year 10, just been reading without posting, this threads a cracker HAHAHAH, and GNR dont you worry, those websites were discovered years ago, this generation has it all covered.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.