Bomber O'Farrell

DT is reporting that Barry O’Farrell may be given a job at WT.

He’d be an awesome signing.

:crazy Ofarrell couldn’t/wouldn’t keep his word to the farmers of Nsw against mining companies. I would trust him to run a kids tea party. He is a blatant Liar!

For any knockers of Barry……he has very good business acumen and would do a great job at WTs…

He is a mad WTs supporter and with who he knows it could be worth heaps to us…

Didn’t someone say in another thread he was involved with the Dogs ??

Checkmate….A very astute move if true… 😃

Well respected guy who would significantly improve our ability to partner with broader stakeholders.

Perhaps he would join the board?

My understanding is that Barry only endorsed Greenberg when he went from the Dogs to the NRL.

I don’t believe he is involved with the Dogs.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.1.4

I didn’t know WT’s had such a good wine collection…

Isn’t it ironic that the man that gave him the bottle of grange is on the Balmain board.

O’Farrell would be a very good acquisition by the WT. Like or loathe his politics he has a lot of contacts with the big end of town and is a huge WT fan.

@Tigerdon:

Isn’t it ironic that the man that gave him the bottle of grange is on the Balmain board.

Di Girolamo “resigned” well before the wine hit the fan.

Some telecrep story discusses it here - it might be true, it might not and isn;t directly relevant to this thread, but its an interesting read.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/robbie-farah-finds-support-from-pal-who-knows-all-about-political-drama/story-fni3gpz1-1227019005217?nk=7f5f649a8708569c9dcdd27a6f13f175

@TrueTiger:

He is a mad WTs supporter

Has anyone seen him at a game?

I enjoy politicians claiming to be big fans of whatever club, because they never actually are. I met Mike Baird just after we flogged Manly at Leichhardt, and despite the signed Manly ball and other memorabilia in his office he clearly had no idea what I was talking about when I mentioned the result…

@ferret:

:crazy Ofarrell couldn’t/wouldn’t keep his word to the farmers of Nsw against mining companies. I would trust him to run a kids tea party. He is a blatant Liar!

meeowww.

My preference is not to have tainted former politicians at the club …… plenty of other decent and reputable business people out there to choose from.

Politicians at a football club is a big no.

They are by nature, divisive people. Half the fans will love him, the other half will detest him.

wasn’t he the premier of NSW?

Posted using RoarFEED 4.1.5

He was meant to be a old Balmain supporter .
He didn’t help the Balmain Leagues club.??

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.