Australia Light on wingers - Richards, Nofo or Lawrence??

• With the Australian test team light on wingers, I think mansauce deserves a spot as he has been strong all year but young Sione Matat’utia (I haven’t seen much of him but no doubt he is good)
    Do you think Sheens may have given a small thought to either Richards, Lawrence or nofo,
    I think Richards may have gone alright with those massive kick offs and experience, I know nofo is injured and Lawrence was average at best this yr…
    Just asking

• no

• ForumSupporter

Yes I do…

• Banned

Sheens is looking at playing Richards in the 2nd row.

• lol

• I am not saying they deserve their spot just curious if Sheeny thought of them :slight_smile:
    Stevetiger…that’s gold :slight_smile:

• @stevetiger:

Sheens is looking at playing Richards in the 2nd row.

:roll

Yeah he would play him at prop but he is too big for prop for Sheens liking

And when he didn’t work in the forwards he shift him to 7

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again

I miss the Sheenius , the Forrest Gump of the NRL because you never knew what you were going to get

• Even Sheens wouldn’t contemplate using those three. Chris is useless, Pat is too slow and Nofo is recovering from injury. But then again, who knows what goes through Tims mind when it comes to selecting teams 😮

• NEVER……EVER…use Lawrence and Australian Jumper in the same sentence again!

Are you insane?

The muppet should have been dropped from the Tigers team two years ago and you’re wondering if he should play for Australia? What is wrong with you? :crazy

• @Black & Gold:

NEVER……EVER…use Lawrence and Australian Jumper in the same sentence again!

Are you insane?

The muppet should have been dropped from the Tigers team two years ago and you’re wondering if he should play for Australia? What is wrong with you? :crazy

NEVER……EVER…use Lawrence and Muppet in the same sentence again!
    he might not be the player he once was but having an inhibiting injury does not make him a Muppet. What’s wrong with you?

• No way at all would any of the above mentioned three have been considered.

• Sheens has a lot more to worry about than his wingers

• Banned

@innsaneink:

Sheens has a lot more to worry about than his wingers

Yeah like his job….

• @Sabre:

@Black & Gold:

NEVER……EVER…use Lawrence and Australian Jumper in the same sentence again!

Are you insane?

NEVER……EVER…use Lawrence and Muppet in the same sentence again!
    he might not be the player he once was but having an inhibiting injury does not make him a Muppet. What’s wrong with you?

I dont know…. Kermits legs arent fully functional either, but the frog has probably got better hands.

• Sheens would be salivating at the thought of who he could play and where.im sure the the thought of playing all of them somewhere in the team crossed his mind. I doubt very much on the wings.lol

Recent Topics