JT is killing it

@Byron Bay Fan:

Our good mate Danny Weidler from today’s Sun-Herald

Robbie’s raw deal: Rarely has a club handled a legend of the game as poorly as the Tigers with Robbie Farah. Jason Taylor decided months ago that Farah had to go. There were attempts to talk him around but he wanted to make his mark. That he has. The club was backed into a $2.4 million corner. Taylor has been telling those close to him that 75 per cent of his issues with Farah have been sorted; the only obvious change is Farah is no longer skipper. A smart club would have offered Farah 2016 as his final season and said they’d pay him out for 2017 – provided it was supplemented by a Super League club.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/the-big-three-of-2015-jarryd-hayne-johnathan-thurston-and-sonny-bill-20151212-glm4q2.html#ixzz3u9YO43Jg
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook

It is likely that 75 per cent of Taylor’s issues with Farah were that he could no longer work with Farah being Wests Tigers captain. Now that Farah is no longer captain Taylor is no longer under the obligation to have Farah selected every week in first grade.

lol’s …Seems Willow shutting the Farah thread until Official confirmation of his future was too much to bare…for some…

A pseudo Farah thread was found…

And I still wanna know who had the office next to Mayer… 😕

@Byron Bay Fan:

@innsaneink:

Why are you wasting peoples time Byron?

I never meant to but I don’t think too many will complaIn.

Nothing personal Byron but I am complaining. We are starting 2016 as is, unless or until the club says otherwise. Saying anything else about it is indeed a waste of time.

As for weidler, re the snippet reposted above, he is a waste of a sperm and an egg.

@old man tiger:

@Byron Bay Fan:

@innsaneink:

Why are you wasting peoples time Byron?

I never meant to but I don’t think too many will complaIn.

Nothing personal Byron but I am complaining. We are starting 2016 as is, unless or until the club says otherwise. Saying anything else about it is indeed a waste of time.

As for weidler, re the snippet reposted above, he is a waste of a sperm and an egg.

I can understand and almost agree but I did add to my first quote from Fittler the following:
read only don’t comment so we stay good little boys.

As that advice was not adhered to I did not bother add to the second post from Weidler.

About starting 2016 as is I am not sure what the current situation is. I think it was official announcement that Robbie was in team training until Dec. 22 when a final decision will be made depending on how he goes there. If that was the latest update then it is still a fluid situation. We were falsely expecting another statement about a week ago but those commentators did not know what they were talking about. So we stay shhhh until Dec 22.

It’s a discussion board…
… Not an E- book.

i haven’t been following the farah saga as closely but what is the latest official thing on it? last i heard was pascoe saying robbie is definitely with us in 2016.

@tig_prmz:

i haven’t been following the farah saga as closely but what is the latest official thing on it? last i heard was pascoe saying robbie is definitely with us in 2016.

\

“We will continue to work closely with Robbie and his management to come up with an agreement that meets the needs of both parties,” said Pascoe.

“Robbie still has two years left on his playing contract with Wests Tigers and at this stage remains a part of the Club’s plans for the 2016 season.

“We are committed to building a successful and sustainable Wests Tigers both on and off the field and this will be taken into account when a decision regarding Robbie’s future with the Club is made,” he said.

@Pawsandclaws:

It’s news and was reported. Obviously there is interest otherwise it wouldn’t be reported.

Don’t delay your herbal enema, you seem a bit tense this morning.

:roll

Well Jason is killing something but I am not sure exactly what? Maybe it is those gluten-free vegieburgers with macro-biotic salad

@Byron Bay Fan:

Well Jason is killing something but I am not sure exactly what? Maybe it is those gluten-free vegieburgers with macro-biotic salad

The great Artie Beetson will rise up and slap any fool feeding that to footballers!

@Geo.:

lol’s …Seems Willow shutting the Farah thread until Official confirmation of his future was too much to bare…for some…

A pseudo Farah thread was found…

And I still wanna know who had the office next to Mayer… 😕

I could tell you due to my superior inside knowledge of all things west tigers, however this information is akin to our secret handshake and can not be revealed.

You may have noticed from time to time when you meet a tigers fan, he will ask you in a seemingly random manner, “who has the office next to Grant Mayer” if you answer correctly, then you can both openly discuss whether or not the players are happy with the coach.

I hope I have not revealed too much??

@Tiger Watto:

@Byron Bay Fan:

The great Artie Beetson will rise up and slap any fool feeding that to footballers!

Perhaps he should start with Minichello. Read in a mag quite some time ago that he credits his recovery from career ending injury to Gluten free organic etc health food. Gave it a massive wrap. Not sure but think the Roosters also are into it and not doing them much harm? Saw Catalyst on ABC few weeks ago and it demonstrated the benefits. Anyway IMO for the coach to make the players more aware of the importance of good eating habits is a positive step and one we should support.

@Tiger Watto:

EAT MORE PIES!!!

Sounds like you are off to Yatala 😆

Drive safely

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.