The Footy SHow

How bad is the footy show this year? :deadhorse: :deadhorse:
Last year they were on the right track….

I think it’s been good so far. It’s getting to a good mix of footy talk and comedy. The Big Marn cracks me up though, “Dear Sonny, who gives a s….”

have to agree with pacey defently a step in the wrong direction this year

@Marshall_magic:

I think it’s been good so far. It’s getting to a good mix of footy talk and comedy. The Big Marn cracks me up though, “Dear Sonny, who gives a s….”

hahaha yeah that was funny

what about Beau Ryan’s segment ‘beau knows’

The show we love to hate. I used to watch it religiously. Now if I remember too I will watch it. Not fussed either way.

Cought Gould giving Wayne Bennet a spray… Thers better ways of saying things Phil.

I cant stand Vautin. I cant understand why he is on the show - he adds nothing.

I promptly switched back to UFC on One HD.

Fotty show Never again…

yea, last night was a lot better then last week :slight_smile: it was actually watchable

For mine it’s very entertaining… Until vossys segment comes on then it’s all down hill.

@Spartan117:

Cought Gould giving Wayne Bennet a spray… Thers better ways of saying things Phil.

I cant stand Vautin. I cant understand why he is on the show - he adds nothing.

I promptly switched back to UFC on One HD.

Fotty show Never again…

Fatty’s only there because his mate runs the sport department. Hell, it’s the only reason the show still exists in the way it does. Mate’s rates!
If Channel 9 were serious about a football program that rated well they’d sack fatty, rebrand the show completely and talk a little more sense. Most outsiders though have a pretty poor image of both the nrl and afl footy shows. The fact either has won logies to me is quite flattering to them both.

There should be an SMS alert system for when Gus is on and talking about real footballing issues. That way I could watch it without the rest of the crapola

it was better last year. what are you gonna do?

@smeghead:

There should be an SMS alert system for when Gus is on and talking about real footballing issues. That way I could watch it without the rest of the crapola

I IQ it and wizz through the crap which about 75%% and it takes no more than about 30 minutes to watch.

@IronTiger:

@smeghead:

I IQ it and wizz through the crap which about 75%% and it takes no more than about 30 minutes to watch.

Exactly what i do!
😉

It’s not a bad 30min variety show then is it!

On a side note how much has Benji improved, i think he goes really well now.

@smeghead:

Usually good though he got personal with Wayne B.

I was not impressed

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme