When did Setefano Taukafa sign with Souths ??

Just noticed on zero tackle that he is with Souths for a season

Did I miss something ??

I missed it also, but here he is in black and white - or rather red and green :mrgreen:

http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/team/profiles/setefano_taukafa.html

Thanks Flip

I just noticed that Souths are playing the Northern Pride (the side that won the NSW Cup v Qld Cup GF game )

Good idea , will be an absolute flogging , but a good idea anyway

I know mail is slow up in QLD…but have you been living under a Rock

As grant Mayer would say refer to previous threads “tweets” . I was not happy about it. Appears south’s pulled our pants down.

He signed with them about 3-4 months ago. Can’t defend. Ok in attack but no real loss… Our juniors coming through will be much better than he ever will be!

I was dissapointed with this, thought he had more going for him than Fine. I would have played him last year.

@Tiger In The Gong:

I was dissapointed with this, thought he had more going for him than Fine. I would have played him last year.

Disagree

@Demps:

@Tiger In The Gong:

Disagree

Thats awesome, would be a boring world if we all agreed. A little patience and the players own form will see which one of us were closer.

I think that the answer to the question “when did Taukafa sign with Souths” is when he finally realised that Wests Tigers would rather “past their prime” re-cycled players rather than encourage and keep talented youngsters.

@Newtown:

I think that the answer to the question “when did Taukafa sign with Souths” is when he finally realised that Wests Tigers would rather “past their prime” re-cycled players rather than encourage and keep talented youngsters.

Like Lodge, Moses, Tedesco, Nofo, Brooks, Sironen, Ava etc. Bad Weststigers!!

@magpiecol:

@Newtown:

Like Lodge, Moses, Tedesco, Nofo, Brooks, Sironen, Ava etc. Bad Weststigers!!

Both Moltzen and Rowe are fullbacks and with another back-up fullback being signed will certainly find it difficult to get a run in first grade this year. Young Blake Austin did not find any encouragement for a future with Wests Tigers. Besides Taukafa you also missed a number of exciting young players such as Korobeite, and the big winger that left for Union last year. Yes, these youngsters need experience to guide them but it is certainly not a fourth in line back up fullback!!

Apparently was the standout performer for Norths win over Wenty. Try and three linebreaks.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.