Happy tiger WTF NRL Fantasy League

You think you can Coach ? prove it and own bragging rights .

You have a Salary Cap of $6.5 Million to get a Squad of 25 players .

Have you got an eye for talent ?

Join the fun 😉

https://fantasy.nrl.com/landing/index.html#/landing

When you register type in this code: DJPAUVYR , so you join the exclusive WTF Fantasy League

Moved to NRL section FT…

Supercoach is better…

@Geo.:

Moved to NRL section FT…

Supercoach is better…

Isn’t it the same Geo?
I haven’t played for a couple of years but i would give it a go? happy mentioned it earlier on .
If supercoach is better then someone else can open it and i’ll join? and delete this one i suppose not fussed , same principle with Supercoach Geo ?

What did you mean by moved to NRL section

I think supercoach is better as well FT

Posted using RoarFEED 4.1.4

I have no probs guys , it’s not available just yet ?
Count me in if someone wants to open it .
Sorry guys

I hate to think that i’ve gone ahead and opened a Fantasy League under happy ? when happy thinks that supercoach is better as well 😆 .
Mods can you delete this thread ?

@foreveratiger:

@Geo.:

Moved to NRL section FT…

Supercoach is better…

Isn’t it the same Geo?
I haven’t played for a couple of years but i would give it a go? happy mentioned it earlier on .
If supercoach is better then someone else can open it and i’ll join? and delete this one i suppose not fussed , same principle with Supercoach Geo ?

Point scoring system is better in SC….

I moved it from the WT Sub Forum to the National Rugby League Sub Forum is all as it’s more NRL related…no biggy

I was on it mate , but was waiting for the upgrade to go through

I’m in though bro , Geo just scared that’s all

He’s seen my power lol

@Geo.:

@foreveratiger:

@Geo.:

Moved to NRL section FT…

Supercoach is better…

Isn’t it the same Geo?

I moved it from the WT Sub Forum to the National Rugby League Sub Forum is all as it’s more NRL related…no biggy

Excuse my ignorance but do i have to register all over again Geo ? to play Supercoach?

@happy tiger:

I was on it mate , but was waiting for the upgrade to go through

I’m in though bro , Geo just scared that’s all

He’s seen my power lol

😆 I accept your feeble attempt at psychology……I’m in…been a few years

@foreveratiger:

You think you can Coach ? prove it and own bragging rights .

You have a Salary Cap of $6.5 Million to get a Squad of 25 players .

Have you got an eye for talent ?

Join the fun 😉

https://fantasy.nrl.com/landing/index.html#/landing

When you register type in this code: DJPAUVYR , so you join the exclusive WTF Fantasy League

providing you have a space , I’m inFT
I received an email last night that said to log on , but every time I tried a notice came up saying forbidden, not sure what’s happening , but I later saw somewhere it doesn’t open till 28th Jan

@foreveratiger:

@Geo.:

@foreveratiger:

@Geo.:

Moved to NRL section FT…

Supercoach is better…

Isn’t it the same Geo?

Excuse my ignorance but do i have to register all over again Geo ? to play Supercoach?

If you played last year you don’t have to re- register, you should get an email about it.
The telegraph or courier mail (same Game) game is much better than Fox’ or the NRL one ( at least it always has been)

@foreveratiger:

@Geo.:

@foreveratiger:

@Geo.:

Moved to NRL section FT…

Supercoach is better…

Isn’t it the same Geo?

SuperCoach is run by the Daily Telecrap mate ….I’m sure someone will open one when the time comes

Who is in as TIGPIES CW ? that has to be you happy tiger ? Collingwood Pies ? right

So do we suggest i close this Comp and i’ll wait till someone opens one up yeah?
O.K cool , so this might as well be closed ?

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme