George Keppa Fan Club

Dudes,

Saw George play for the 3rd time yesterday. I like him. He looks the goods. He has plenty of ticker, is fast and strong. Each game he has played he has gotten better and was one of the few players yesterday that did not mind the heat. He played fullback and did it very well.

I am starting a George Keppa fan club.

Looks like George Keppa played last year at Brisbane Norths. He is usually a winger and is a Papua New Guinea international. I think when Wests get Akeripa back, and Keppa gets better, they could be a top 4 force in the NSW cup.

His stats from the 2008 World Cup website are :-
George Keppa
Position: Fullback/Wing
Club: Brisbane Norths
Born: 29/05/1985 in Thursday Island
Height: 183cm
Weight: 87kg
Apparently Georgie is half Cyprian half New Guinean. 😉

What a mix !!!

He was very impressive on Saturday, I’m a fan!

Looks like Georgie tore Wentworthville a new one on Sunday.

He is on fire.

Bring him in for Brown. He’ll stay in firsts.

Was very impressed with his game against Wenty on TV yesterday…but unfortunately I think his chances of breaking into the NRL lie elsewhere…

@alexaki:

Was very impressed with his game against Wenty on TV yesterday…but unfortunately I think his chances of breaking into the NRL lie elsewhere…

Why? Hasnt he been at the club all of three weeks? What makes you think the club doesnt rate him?

I still remember this guy from the World Cup, was a very skillful player with plenty of pace. Looked impressive for Wests against Wenty. Im in the club and wouldnt mind seeing this kid in first grade sometime soon.

Saw him for the first time on TV against Wenty - very impressive - definitely a class above state cup

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme