WTF SUPERCOACH....

As they are totally different competitions I have started a new thread so the discussions for each Fantasy League types can be kept separate to avoid confusion….

WTF SUPERCOACH League code…808850

Feel free to join and as with NRL Fantasy leave you team name below…

Good Luck

My team is under ‘TonysHeroes’

Posted using RoarFEED 4.1.4

I’m in

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Good role up so far …please don’t forget to nominate your team name as it will get hard to figure out as more join…

BLEED B W & G,Geo.
Tony’s Heroes…Tony 33
Heavyweights…Phil1986
Italian Tygr…Tygr
Jumpin Jellybeans…???

Which comp is going to be the focus for the forum?

It’s hard enough to remember to keep on top of Fantasy on one website for a whole season let alone 2.

@Sabre:

It’s hard enough to remember to keep on top of Fantasy on one website for a whole season let alone 2.

For me i’m sticking to the NRL one , i have done my side already .
I’m in happy’s and Spartan117 comp’s it makes it easy cause the one team goes in both Comps.
A couple of year’s ago i went in the NRL one and also the Supercoach one , it becomes very confusing which players you have in each one. Plus they have different value for players in each Comp .

@Sabre:

As FT said …It’s up to you to decide…some prefer NRL.com some Supercoach …some people do both…which is why I separated the threads… to try and avoid that confusion…

@Geo.:

@Sabre:

As FT said …It’s up to you to decide…some prefer NRL.com some Supercoach …some people do both…which is why I separated the threads… to try and avoid that confusion…

Yeah you’ve done well Geo .

I remember when i went on both Comps years ago by mid year i lost interest cause i couldn’t keep up with both , but most are more talented than me and would be able to handle both Comps no worries 😉

BLEED B W & G,Geo.
Tony’s Heroes…Tony 33
Heavyweights…Phil1986
Italian Tygr…Tygr
Big Al’s Tiggers…Sheer64
Jumpin Jellybeans…???
Wests Tigers 2005…???
Tigerskins…???
Silky Johnson…???

Ok a few more have joined yet not identified who they are… it’s not that hard to drop a post in here as it is a private comp the only way you could get in is if you got the code from here…

Please identify your team as you enter. Unidentified teams will be the first punted as the comp fills up with FORUM MEMBERS …Thanks

I joined

@20weststigers14:

I joined

Cool…Team Name ???

I Joined - Big Al’s Tiggers

might just stick with the NRL one then.

Not interested in SC thanks

Don’t like the scoring system , got far better rewards with my side in NRL fantasy

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme