Hunt done for Cocaine dealing...Titans Charged

Breaking stories up here

just on the news down here, if found guilty, what an idiot

What a dick head …,

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Oh dear 😲 Taking it is one thing, dealing in it is another. Why would you ruin such a great career, across two football codes? He’s an idiot if this turns out to be true.

He wouldn’t be short of a quid from being a premier League player, and the move to the Suns would have been worth a bit.

Must have epic problems if he feels he needs to resort to dealing coke.

@Flippedy:

Oh dear 😲 Taking it is one thing, dealing in it is another. Why would you ruin such a great career, across two football codes? He’s an idiot if this turns out to be true.

If true I don’t think he would have done it because he needed the money.

We should sign him up

Bargain basement buy now LOL

God there is some greedy people in the World , get a real job and then see how good you have it :brick: .

What do you get when you cross Hunt with Hoppa? Powderfinger

@GNR4LIFE:

What do you get when you cross Hunt with Hoppa? Powderfinger

Doesn’t take long!

no real info on this yet but hope people dont over react to it. dealing could also simply mean that he gave some to a mate- just like you can be charged with traficking if you simply have it in your car.

even though he’s been arrested, i’ll give him a benefit of doubt until everything is proven.

regardless, there goes his football career.

Wow what a class-A d-head.

Bet the Reds are stoked and the AFL are relieved.

Haha autocorrect to “peanut”. Fair enough.

@tig_prmz:

no real info on this yet but hope people dont over react to it. dealing could also simply mean that he gave some to a mate- just like you can be charged with traficking if you simply have it in your car.

even though he’s been arrested, i’ll give him a benefit of doubt until everything is proven.

regardless, there goes his football career.

Did you read the article , he has been obviously caught in a CJC sting operation

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.