Roosters

I watched the roosters game on saturday versus manly. manly look listless and small while the roosters were nothing short of awsome. At one stage very player on the field was either a past or present nsw, qld or australia or new zealand international. i mean every player. I thought there was a salary cap

@white:

. I thought there was a salary cap

….not at the roosters, hasn’t been for years.

@glebe_tiger:

@white:

‘All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.’
George Orwell

@sheer64:

@glebe_tiger:

@white:

George Orwell

Expect to see all the Titan’s “cocaine” players at the Roosters in a year or two. I really don’t understand all the hate towards Easts? They rehabilitate so many players who have erred from the straight and narrow lol

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

@cqtiger:

@sheer64:

@glebe_tiger:

@white:

George Orwell

Expect to see all the Titan’s “cocaine” players at the Roosters in a year or two. I really don’t understand all the hate towards Easts? They rehabilitate so many players who have erred from the straight and narrow lol

have you noticed the only rehabilitate top players dump any ordinary ones .EASTS THE SALARY CAP WHAT A JOKE :brick:

Surely they can’t keep SKD, Jennings and ferguson?

@tig_prmz:

Why???
They don’t take up much cap space

@white:

I watched the roosters game on saturday versus manly. manly look listless and small while the roosters were nothing short of awsome. At one stage very player on the field was either a past or present nsw, qld or australia or new zealand international. i mean every player. I thought there was a salary cap

Two words….Nick Politis!

Watching them get plucked at some time in the future will make my millennium

Wish our Salary Cap guys were as good as theirs….

Hoping Moss can be as effective…

@tig_prmz:

Add Joe Burgess to the list as well .

They use the AFL salary cap 9.75 million , they’re just confused and misunderstood

Roosters have been suspect since the year 2000. All teams have peaks and troughs but the Roosters are like CBA stocks

@Tigertigertiger:

Roosters have been suspect since the year 2000. All teams have peaks and troughs but the Roosters are like CBA stocks

Yeah, I’ll put my mad as hell blonde garden gnome’s hat on and declare “there needs to be an investigation into this!!!”

We are improving with the TPA’s

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.