Nofoaluma Out Until Round 4

http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2015/02/24/injury_report_februa.html

Luckily, Naqiama has proven he is more than capable at filling in. Something tells me, Naqiama is going to have to fight real hard to get his starting wing spot back.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.1.4

My bad i meant Nofoaluma is going to have fo fight hard… Can’t edit it on my phone

Trying to remember when Nofoaluma actually had surgery

Was it August or earlier ??

@happy tiger:

It was immediately after the season had finished, so probably August. He must of been playing with a pretty bad injury to be out for this long. Makes his performances all the more admirable.

Thats not goof for Nofoaluma.

You can t save a spot for him, he will have to go back to reserve grade and earn a promotion the old fashioned way.

He walks into our side when fit.

He is the number one outside back at the club.

We need him and all outside backs are on notice with him to return.

@Tony33:

@happy tiger:

It was immediately after the season had finished, so probably August. He must of been playing with a pretty bad injury to be out for this long. Makes his performances all the more admirable.

Had this funny feeling it was within two weeks of the Cowboys game

@Tony33:

@happy tiger:

Yes Indeed…… a partial tear of your ACL will do that to you

Full Injury List….

Wests Tigers Physiotherapist Peter Moussa provides the latest injury news and scheduled returns following the Club’s trial match against the Cronulla Sharks.

Saturday’s match saw the long-awaited return of James Tedesco from injury, with the star fullback getting through the match unscathed and right for Round 1.

Pat Richards is also expected to be right for the Club’s opening round clash against the Titans after he was a late withdrawl from the trial match with an oblique strain.

Check out all the latest injury news and scheduled returns in the video above.

James Tedesco (knee) — Played in trial match, available for selection in Round 1

Keith Lulia (neck) — Played in trial match, available for selection in Round 1

Kurtis Rowe (ankle) — Played in trial match, available for selection in Round 1

Pat Richards (oblique) — Round 1

David Nofoaluma (knee) — Round 4

Nathan Milone (knee) — Indefinite return

Tim Moltzen (knee) — Resumed full training, indefinite return

Moltzen should read- injured indefinite

Poor guy can’t take a trick

Nofo woes are the old managements fault imo.

Potter played him broken with for weeks until his strained leg finally let go.

Moltzen poor bloke. I wonder how his life would of went if he honoured his deal with the dragons. Couldnt be worse thats for sure.

@Defiant:

Nofo woes are the old managements fault imo.

Potter played him broken with for weeks until his strained leg finally let go.

Moltzen poor bloke. I wonder how his life would of went if he honoured his deal with the dragons. Couldnt be worse thats for sure.

Actually that is not quite right

With an ACL if it is slightly damaged you can keep going until it starts giving way

Once it is at that stage they do surgery , you need surgery anyway

ACL’s don’t repair themselves , even minor tears

PCL’s can in certain cases

Old management and blaming potter don’t go well together. From all previous account Potter had no say in anything yet is still a scapegoat. Yes he had minimal man management skills, but can’t blame him for jobs for they boys. Don’t rate him but given the lack of control he had, he certainly isn’t anywhere near Sheenius in the blame game.

All said and done we look good this year. Giddyup

Posted using RoarFEED

@Geo.:

@Tony33:

@happy tiger:

Yes Indeed…… a partial tear of your ACL will do that to you

Yes don’t need any lessons with knee injuries my leftie has had medial damage , posterior damage ,meniscus removed with 4 separate tears in it , ruptured ACL , hairline fracture of the kneecap ,dislocated it and is now full of arthritis

Didn’t know Rowe played in the trial?

Good luck to noffa. Agree with KS, best outside back in our team and possible ever! (after tuiaki). He’d walk into any of my dream teams ❤

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.