LOL @ Manly...

SEA EAGLES SET TO LOSE CHAMPION HALVES PAIRING
Facebook515Twitter4
Written by STAFF WRITERS, February 26, 2015
THE Manly Sea Eagles will need to either develop or buy two new halves as the club are on the verge of losing premiership-winning duo Kieran Foran and Daly Cherry-Evans in the same week.

As reported by The Mole yesterday, Cherry-Evans, after being given assurances that his $3.9 million dollar Titans offer would be honoured by the NRL, looks increasingly likely to join the Gold Coast club on a three-year deal.

Now it has emerged that his halves partner Kieran Foran has decided to join former teammates Anthony Watmough, Will Hopoate and Darcy Lussick along with former assistant coach BradArthur at the Eels from 2016.

The 24-year-old has carefully gone about his negotiations in recent weeks and has seemingly struck up a deal worth in excess of $1 million per season completely out of the public eye and could be set to announce the deal by as early as Friday.

The news is a crippling blow to the Manly club who in addition to possibily losing their prized playmakers have also lost the services of fellow premiership stars Watmough and Glenn Stewart in the past year.

There’s no telling what impact the departure of Foran and Cherry-Evans will have on the Sea Eagles 2015 campaign and whether coach Geoff Toovey looks ahead to the future and gives back-up half Jack Littlejohn increased minutes.

The news of Foran’s impending deal will only add spice to the Sea Eagles round one clash with Eels at Pirtek Stadium next Friday night.

http://rugbyleagueweek.com.au/sea-eagles-set-lose-champion-halves-pairing/

🙏 🙏 🙏 Let this be true……

Their leaving quicker than rats on a sinking ship !
:roll

Looks like Parra are recruiting well and are on the up .

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Rumour has it that they’re after Molzten.

Lose Foran and DCE and replace them with Molzen. Seems legit…

I think they’re in some trouble heading into 2015. Can’t see them making the 8.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.1.4

I’d never write them off. Love them or hate them, they’re one of the toughest clubs in the history of the game. Have only missed out on the semi’s 7 or 8 times since the 60’s.

I’d back parra to win a comp before the Tits. Bad career move for DCE…but he can count his money come Sept like Princey did

Poor manly :roll

The silver tails have finally burnt the bridges at both ends…couldn’t happen to a more deserving bunch of wankers…they wrecked the Bears,they always try and but a premiership and finally have little junior depth to develope…

At least we can be proud of who we are and proud that we have a great junior developement program,and what’s more our juniors seem to want to stay for the long haul…go the mighty Wests Tigers…

STUFF Manly… 😃

Send Moltzen over tomorrow.

Wow… That’s a lot of money they have been offered. Personally i don’t think they are worth that amount, but good luck to them.
Take the money and run boys.
Might never get another chance like this again.

My forum friends are probably wondering why I have such a dislike for Manly….let me explain…
1.There are 6 deadset Manly fanatics where I work,all they do is put the Tigers down at every opportunity they get.eg.you blokes are losers,you have no money,no real talent,no decent facilities and garbage board…
2.you guys will be lucky if you finish 12/13 for the next 5years…and so on…

I have met Jamie Lyon on a couple of occasions at work,I can’t speak highly enough of the man,he will always have my respect whoever he plays for…

My main gripe is the tosser fans who think their club is the best in the NRL and world,I really couldn’t give a s…t about their crap club…

As I said to them many times our players are just as good if not better at times,look at last year when we kicked your ass…

Rant over…I don’t like Manly… :rant

You are not alone TT….There’s not a lot of love out there for Manly.

Mama,if they weren’t such arrogant and antagonistic tossers,you would probably give them the time of day,not the way they are at the moment though……

Watch out, they’ll be chasing Quadja next.

Agreed.TT. I like Toovey though. Ever since his Rant about the refs. :rant

Manly may be a pack of wankers, but they have been the benchmark for the last decade and I respect that. I actually enjoy watching them play football.

Good for you CB……each to their own…

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.