The Best Place To Let Go

You know those times when you’re in a shop of some sort - the supermarket, book store, Kmart, clothes shop, cafe or whatever and you just want to fart! You do everything you can to hold it in, but it’s no use, you have to go and find a quiet aisle in the shop somewhere just to let it go, only for someone to come around the corner just as you do 😊 We’ve all been there I’m sure, some of us more often than others I imagine 😉

Well, I found the perfect place to ‘let go’ in the other day - a nursery! The plant type, not the baby type (though I imagine they would be pretty good places too 😆 ). There are so many dynamic lifter and fertilizer smells wafting around in a nursery, you can fart til your heart’s content and the smell just blends in. No one would even know! It’s great, you all should try it sometime - there’s my tip for the day :mrgreen:

Ah the footy season cannot start soon enough!

@Flippedy:

You know those times when you’re in a shop of some sort - the supermarket, book store, Kmart, clothes shop, cafe or whatever and you just want to fart! You do everything you can to hold it in, but it’s no use, you have to go and find a quiet aisle in the shop somewhere just to let it go, only for someone to come around the corner just as you do 😊 We’ve all been there I’m sure, some of us more often than others I imagine 😉

Well, I found the perfect place to ‘let go’ in the other day - a nursery! The plant type, not the baby type (though I imagine they would be pretty good places too 😆 ). There are so many dynamic lifter and fertilizer smells wafting around in a nursery, you can fart til your heart’s content and the smell just blends in. No one would even know! It’s great, you all should try it sometime - there’s my tip for the day :mrgreen:

Ah the footy season cannot start soon enough!

You’re a crack up Flip …
There’s nothing worse than walking through a Fart at the shops 😆

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

In the classroom the other day…I had to let go… luckily it was a silent and deadly…the best bit was kids being kids started blaming each other…the ole he who smelt it dealt it…He who denied it Supplied it…was flying thick and fast…all the while I had a smirk on my face… 😉

1. In a lift as you are walking out.
the people walking in, can enjoy the air. 😆

2. in car, driving during the rain, when all the windows are up. 😃

If there are two people in an elevator and one of them farts, everybody knows who did it.

My son got a Magic kit for christmas and is practicing. The other day I let a big one (in both volume and stink) rip. My son was in the room practicing his tricks and I said, hey are you practicing to be a ventriloquist as well? Now every time anyone in the family farts, he is accused of practicing his ventriloquism. Poor kid.

😆 , your a crack up Flip .
Just the other week i was going up the lift at work on my own and thought to myself bugger it let one go , the door opens and there’s 2 Doctor’s waiting for it . I get out pinching my nose and said to the Dr’s “good luck someone let it rip” :mrgreen: 😆

Just when your think your safe on the lift on your own .

Bunnings, Is a fart zone. I’ve had the displeasure of walking down an aisle straight into a thick fart blanket a couple times on a Saturday morning. I think it comes down to demographics. There customer base are often middle age males, who aren’t shy to drop one.
So many times I’ve had to furiously try and swipe away someone else poo particals, before they get fully up my nose.
Maybe it has something to do with the sausages they sell out the front. Because after eating one or two of those, I’ve had the pleasure of getting revenge on some unspecting punter.

Elevators are the best, just as you exit

i work in the cleaning aisle at coles. you wouldnt believe how many middle aged guys walk near the air freshners, pick it up, look at it for a solid 1 minute then walk away.

i feel the bathroom is the best place… just in case the air turns out to be liquid.

I enjoy letting a silent one rip and then asking who is next to me if they can smell smoke. The look one their face when they realise What’s Happened is gold.

Target and K Mart usually have enough aisles to crank one out in peace. Just need to keep on moving. Anywhere with solid background noise is good. Nothing better than getting off the train with the oven full and letting rip with anonymity

@gallagher:

I enjoy letting a silent one rip and then asking who is next to me if they can smell smoke. The look one their face when they realise What’s Happened is gold.

Years ago I had a mate that drove a Hilux ute. He’d drop one and ask; Can you smell petrol?
It was a diesel ute.

Nothing beats a ripper under the sheets, if your game enough pull the sheets over the missus and master the Dutch oven

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

there’s always something to learn everyday. A few good techniques here.

Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.2

@Tigerdon:

Bunnings, Is a fart zone. I’ve had the displeasure of walking down an aisle straight into a thick fart blanket a couple times on a Saturday morning. I think it comes down to demographics. There customer base are often middle age males, who aren’t shy to drop one.
So many times I’ve had to furiously try and swipe away someone else poo particals, before they get fully up my nose.
Maybe it has something to do with the sausages they sell out the front. Because after eating one or two of those, I’ve had the pleasure of getting revenge on some unspecting punter.

Mate, I’m in tears laughing at this comment. Seriously is one of the funniest posts ever on this forum. It was worth creating the thread just to read this response :roll

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.