Wests tigers tipping Comp 2015 Banter Thread , keep it all here

• Please keep The Banter for this competition here please.

• ForumSupporter

Stickyed this one too FT …has the potential to be an all time classic… 😆

• @Geo.:

Bloody oath this is going to be good . 😆

What happened to the likes ? i was wanting to like your post Geo and to no avail 😆

• Banned

@foreveratiger:

@Geo.:

Bloody oath this is going to be good . 😆

What happened to the likes ? i was wanting to like your post Geo and to no avail 😆

From someone, who has no idea about these technical terms or procedures, what does Stickyed mean exactly?

• ForumSupporter

It just means it’s Stuck at the top of the sub forum and doesn’t disappear down the page as new topics get posted…no biggy …

Like we do in the Game threads with the team lists etc,

• Banned

@Geo.:

It just means it’s Stuck at the top of the sub forum and doesn’t disappear down the page as new topics get posted…no biggy …

Like we do in the Game threads with the team lists etc,

Ah I get it now, thanks Geo. Been meaning to ask about that for years 😆

• Flippedy Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:38 pm

Welcome to the inaugural Wests Tigers Tipping Comp run by Basil Fawlty, policed by Constables Clot and Tizzy along with a huge cast of tipping aficionados that have NFI and are not even sure where exactly to place their tips, let alone who to tip. Should make for a fun season 😆

Sorry guys, but the last few posts on here are just so comical, with a zillion questions about NRL codes and numbers not registering and poor Geo stating for the umpteenth time “PLEASE PLACE YOUR TIPS FOR THIS COMP ON THIS THREAD” I just couldn’t resist.

The problem is we’re being invited to join too many comps that are being run at once. I’m just sticking to this one comp, it would be way too confusing for me otherwise, as it is appearing to be for others also. 😕 That, and the fact that I can’t tip to save my life, anyway, so failing at one comp will be enough for me 😆

You couldn’t resist 😆 , keep it in here (BANTER) .
    This Comp has starts to a team please don’t ask for a handicap start on yourself Flip ? just because you have NFI :mrgreen: .
    I’m tipping Heckel and Jeckel’s son’s to beat there Fathers in this Comp :mrgreen: ,Now these 2 have NFI!!!

• Banned

@foreveratiger:

Flippedy Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:38 pm

Welcome to the inaugural Wests Tigers Tipping Comp run by Basil Fawlty, policed by Constables Clot and Tizzy along with a huge cast of tipping aficionados that have NFI and are not even sure where exactly to place their tips, let alone who to tip. Should make for a fun season 😆

Sorry guys, but the last few posts on here are just so comical, with a zillion questions about NRL codes and numbers not registering and poor Geo stating for the umpteenth time “PLEASE PLACE YOUR TIPS FOR THIS COMP ON THIS THREAD” I just couldn’t resist.

The problem is we’re being invited to join too many comps that are being run at once. I’m just sticking to this one comp, it would be way too confusing for me otherwise, as it is appearing to be for others also. 😕 That, and the fact that I can’t tip to save my life, anyway, so failing at one comp will be enough for me 😆

This Comp has starts to a team please don’t ask for a handicap start on yourself Flip ? just because you have NFI :mrgreen: .
    I’m tipping Heckel and Jeckel’s son’s to beat there Fathers in this Comp :mrgreen: ,Now these 2 have NFI!!!

Lol yes definitely!

Sorry FT I would’ve posted my above silly comment in here originally, but since I was referring to the recent comments made in the other thread, I thought no one would know what I was on about reading it here 😆 Besides that, the tipping comp hadn’t officially started yet 😉

Anyway, I wish you the best of British luck with it all and thanks for putting it on for us 😛

• @Flippedy:

@foreveratiger:

Lol yes definitely!

Sorry FT I would’ve posted my above silly comment in here originally, but since I was referring to the recent comments made in the other thread, I thought no one would know what I was on about reading it here 😆 Besides that, the tipping comp hadn’t officially started yet 😉

Anyway, I wish you the best of British luck with it all and thanks for putting it on for us 😛

All good as long as you don’t beat me? i’m happy :mrgreen:

• @foreveratiger:

@Flippedy:

@foreveratiger:

Lol yes definitely!

All good as long as you don’t beat me? i’m happy :mrgreen:

You’re Happy’s alter ego?

• Good luck!

• Banned

If anyone wants to pool a couple of dollars a week and pay out 1st, 2nd and 3rd or similar ill be up for it.

Easy to do with direct deposit these days, also doesnt have to be everyone, just an internal thing for those who may be keen. No pay no play, pretty easy.

Anyhow pm and discuss if interested.

• @foreveratiger:

You obviously met Geo at Nimbin and both have been hitting it HARD

• ForumSupporter

At least we aren’t scared to put our tips in ……waiting to see everyone else’s so as to go for the most popular…

• @Geo.:

At least we aren’t scared to put our tips in ……waiting to see everyone else’s so as to go for the most popular…

How did your adopted team go Monday big fella ??

Recent Topics