Adam Docker

Can tell you for certain that we are currently talking to Adam Docker. He was all but guaranteed to go to the Dragons till we stepped in. JT sees him as the type of defensive player this club needs. He does have ties to the Dragons from the 2 seasons of NYC there. Could be a handy pick-up for our back-row stocks. Thoughts ?

With Cartwright Peachy Taylor Lewis and now Merrin on the books makes sense Docker is on the outer….He certainly hits hard in defence and runs tough lines…

Would not say No…

Yes he would be very handy indeed. Hope your sources are on the money with this, POM.

He would be a handy signing. Hope it comes off.

Are we trying to get him for the 2016 season or what…?? I would have thought we have an abundance of backrowers currently and some good young ones coming through as well. Anyways anymore info would be handy on this.

TigerSkins :sign:

@TigerSkins:

Are we trying to get him for the 2016 season or what…?? I would have thought we have an abundance of backrowers currently and some good young ones coming through as well. Anyways anymore info would be handy on this.

What the ?,are you serious backrow and centre are our problem,you must mean frontrowers.

I think if he wants a decision quickly he might bypass us

I think a lot of players want to see actions speaking louder than words at the Tigers before they will sign at market value

With the comments of Anasta and Marshall and the unpaid money comments at the back of many players mind , we need to go over and above on the playing paddock

@851:

@TigerSkins:

What the ?,are you serious backrow and centre are our problem,you must mean frontrowers.

The Tigers currently have: Akauola, Fiagatusa, Funaki, Halatau, Liolevave, Lolo, Lovett, Santi, Sironen C, Sironen B, Sue.

Yes all not big names / stars, but they are young stars coming through the ranks, hopefully. So hopefully we can produce some big names from those. :slight_smile:

TigerSkins

Hits like a truck for a boy his size. Would welcome him eight days a week.

Don’t rule out 2015 as an option (Hence Browns Departure) but at this stage 2016 is more likely.

Hope we won’t have to have 10 pages on this.

Fan favourite cause he smashes blokes.

Doesnt work hard in the middle, and not a strong carrier of the ball.

Big hits excite fans, and occasionally change momentum but generally it is not what wins games.

He will cost more than he will offer.

Id like to see us hold our nerve and invest in the young backrowers already in our system.

I have to agree he doesn’t work as hard as some, but I disagree that he’s not a strong carrier of the ball. He’s a long way ahead of someone like, say, Sue. That kid has hands like feet at times.

Agree with Sue, Edward Scissor hands catches more balls than Sue, but once he has it he runs strongly!

This is true. If Sue improved all round we’d have no need for Docker.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.