Interchange
14 Ava Seumanufagai
15 Martin Taupau
16 Matthew Lodge
17 Brenden Santi
18 Kyle Lovett

Coach: Jason Taylor

http://www.nrl.com/round-1-nrl-team-lists/tabid/10874/newsid/84180/default.aspx

Pretty much the team that everyone thought would be selected. Happy with it.

Can’t wait for round one!

Looks good , and we didn’t have to wait till 9pm for the team list !

Not a bad team. I’d start with Taupau and I’m not sure if I’d play Sue however its pretty much what we expected.

As expected, wonder if Taupau and Halatau will swap like in the trials.

@Goose:

As expected, wonder if Taupau and Halatau will swap like in the trials.

Happy about Mat Lodge well deserved

Yeah nice bench, an all rounder, two strike weapons and one to keep it all real tight

I just can’t wait for kick off.

I’ll be watching Lawrence closely. Hoping he earns his spot instead of the free ride he’s had for the past few seasons. Lets hope so, he deserves a chance, but if he doesnt play well, surely enough is enough.

Though he did play top grade in the trials, Lovett as cover is a bit of a surprise to me.

Time for another new coach, how dare he pick Galloway in the side.

@Justo:

I just can’t wait for kick off.

I’ll be watching Lawrence closely. Hoping he earns his spot instead of the free ride he’s had for the past few seasons. Lets hope so, he deserves a chance, but if he doesnt play well, surely enough is enough.

I agree, or at the very least have a mistake free game. Prove us wrong lawrence! You’re built like a tank, you used to be quick. Please find some of that old magic!

Halatau smokescreen perhaps ??

Apart from that as expected

Now let’s see if the off season has made any impact, to wests-tigers defense.
Would not be surprised if the titans forwards, single out Luke Brooks and Mitchell Moses and run at them a lot. So they have to defend a lot, which in turn may tire them a bit, and hamper their attacking energy.

God that staring at the ground then slowly looking up thing EVERY player does in the team announcement video is cringeworthy.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.