16 Lachlan Burr
17 Matt Srama
18 Ryan Simpkins

Coach: Neil Henry

http://www.nrl.com/round-1-nrl-team-lists/tabid/10874/newsid/84180/default.aspx

So its Edward now hmmm?

not a bad team when you consider who they could not pick

Still a pretty good team

Our bench looks much better than theirs. Hopefully Taupau can get some fireworks going,

Eddy Petty has a good ring to it.

With all the stuff that gold coast has endured recently, I do hope that wests-tigers are ruthless, and don’t take them lightly, otherwise wests-tigers will lose and be embarrassed.

They have a strong backline who on their day, can be fantastic. I really rate Hoffman.

Their forward pack looks weak. We should be able to dominate that pack and win the game. If not, I will be unreserved in my fury and criticism.

@Justo:

Eddy Petty has a good ring to it.

Petty Eddy sounds better :slight_smile:

We’ve got that team covered.

@willow:

We’ve got that team covered.

I wish I had a dollar for every time I had said that and got let down Willow

A game has never been won on paper.

Either they will come out and stick it to us, or will beat them by 40. We’ll know in the first 10 mins.

They still have plenty of strike power in the backline and Myles and James will be a handful upfront. That they can still field such a team, despite all the loses, is a testament to their playing depth. I doubt we would look so good with 5 players sidelined, but yeah their bench is their achilles heel I reckon. They may lose some good go forward on the bench rotations, whereas our bench looks awesomely strong and I’m hoping we can capitalise on this.

@GNR4LIFE:

A game has never been won on paper.

Either they will come out and stick it to us, or will beat them by 40. We’ll know in the first 10 mins.

Spot on.

@innsaneink:

So its Edward now hmmm?

HAHAHAHA!!! :roll

Doesn’t suit him does it?

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.