I hate these kinds of games

I hate games like this where we are expected to win, these are the kind of game we are famous for losing!

How about we play the Bulldogs and Souths the 2 grand final teams, seeing we smashed both last year!!

Anyone else nervous too? I love playing the bigger teams when we are given no chance, I feel more relaxed and we fire up more for those games and win more of them these these kinds of games.

That said I think we should beat the titans by at least 8 points, just feeling pretty nervous about this one.

Yeah , it’s like say the Raiders lose 9 in a row and were next to play them !
I too would rather be playing a more fancied side this week .

The team would be completely stupid to write off Titans which still contains many capable players. If Wests Tigers players do ease up in this match I will be the first to support Taylor for dropping the players who thought it would be a cakewalk.

I think there is more fear in the fans than there will be in the Coaching staff and the players…if the mood of this forum is anything to go by…

First game of the 2015 season if they are not switched on now they never will be…

I think will be fine in this game .

Hoffman worries me for them in the centres , Lucky for us Simona will be defending him.

Yes, I’m very nervous about this one.

• Other team is weakened - TICK
  • We are coming off the back of a couple of wins - TICK (even if only trial wins)
  • We are favourites - TICK

Think I will tip against us, just to make sure we have some chance of getting up. I know if I tip us to win, we will definitely get towelled.

Yes, I know I’m being superstitious, but that’s what following sport is all about!

Im sure no players will be ‘‘easing up’’ in round one.

Its 17 v 17 and upsets happen, bad bounce of the ball…we are no morals but thats the beauty of sport

The Titans players that have been stood down will be released to play at the 11th hour, and the Titans will be pumped again and they will get a strong home crowd and come out and smash us.

It will be the first test of the impact of Jason Taylor.

He keeps saying it is an opportunity for the squad to show that they have “bought into” what he has tried to coach into them, so let’s see how it goes.

The Titans would seem to be ripe for the picking, so it’s more the implications of a loss than a win that will be newsworthy and innuendo generating after this weekend.

@innsaneink:

Its 17 v 17 and upsets happen, bad bounce of the ball…we are no morals but thats the beauty of sport

how are we not morals? The titans are in tatters, upsets - yes
that’s life
but i think in this case - we are morals - we are a beautiful team. if Teddy stays on the park - then anything is possible - he is the next big thing.

@AmericanHistoryX:

@innsaneink:

how are we not morals? The titans are in tatters, upsets - yes
that’s life
but i think in this case - we are morals - we are a beautiful team. if Teddy stays on the park - then anything is possible - he is the next big thing.

You answered your own question.

i never questioned myself - i questioned you

I hate these games until we win them ……

If we are a Top 8 side we should win 13+

Either way , I don’t think we will get too many answers to our season from this game

Unless we get pumped by 30

i think we are a top 4 side - injury free

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.