Expect a big score

Don’t be surprised to see a cricket score. Once they let Tedesco of the reins anything is possible, combined with the built in combination of Brooks and Moses. Hope Farah can keep up. There will be some fight from the Titans but in the end they will be outclassed. This spiral that the Titans are on is about to get worse.

Please, Please don’t put the mock on us, let the players get on with the game and If and When we put a big score on the Titanic well maybe just maybe celebrate a little, remember they are without 5 of their best players who run great lines!.

The only reason i won’t call this thread ridiculous is cos of you AHX.

@GNR4LIFE:

The only reason i won’t call this thread ridiculous is cos of you AHX.

Look - it probably won’t happen - but I can’t find a reason why it can’t. Everything is in place.

don’t we get them at a good time? -

@AmericanHistoryX:

Don’t be surprised to see a cricket score. Once they let Tedesco of the reins anything is possible, combined with the built in combination of Brooks and Moses. Hope Farah can keep up. There will be some fight from the Titans but in the end they will be outclassed. This spiral that the Titans are on is about to get worse.

The worst thing our team can do is to run out on the field expecting to win by a cricket score. We need complete focus right throughout the match. Otherwise the Wests Tigers will be on the slippery slope this early in the season.

i’m not including the players on this one. they will do what comes to them naturally
i’m talking about us

besides I’m sick of our for and against every year. Now is the time.

No, I am not one to get cocky before a game but I definitely agree with AHX, we will win big. A team with no forwards is nothing, the only decent forward in their line up is the Passi fella. They will be absolutely dominated im the forwards and will be relying on all the 50/50 calls to go their way.

@Milky:

No, I am not one to get cocky before a game but I definitely agree with AHX, we will win big. A team with no forwards is nothing, the only decent forward in their line up is the Passi fella. They will be absolutely dominated im the forwards and will be relying on all the 50/50 calls to go their way.

Whose Passi Fella?

@GNR4LIFE:

@Milky:

Whose Passi Fella?

Number 14, his name is complicated, signed from Warriors, Titans fans have big expectations.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.