Brilliant interview (sterlo interviews Darius Boyd)

Sterlo has just interviewed Darius Boyd on Fox (Sterlo on the Couch)

Darius seems a changed Man and refreshing to see , he admits to his past persona as being rude an arrogant and gave a brilliant interview.

I take my hat of to you Darius , Battling Mental illness is not easy , but after that interview you just gave ? i have a different opinion of you Darius , good luck in putting the pieces to your life together (Biological Father).

I recommend anyone to watch it if they miss it , Sterlo is a brilliant interviewer .

that good news. thank you for posting it.

I’ve always had a soft spot for the guy due to his upbringing. While i admit he’s acted like a tosser at times, i’ve never really disliked him.

@AmericanHistoryX:

that good news. thank you for posting it.

Darius sat there for about 15 minutes getting asked all these questions from Sterlo and was brilliant to listen to 😮 , can’t believe i said that .

If you remember his replies in the past with the media, when his been asked questions like how did you think you went out there Today ? " How do you think i went"? other replies like " next question " .

I feel he’s making up for lost time with the media and i think he feels 😊 how his treated them in the past .

@GNR4LIFE:

I’ve always had a soft spot for the guy due to his upbringing. While i admit he’s acted like a tosser at times, i’ve never really disliked him.

I still think he’s a loser

Agreed. Completely unexpected interview.
He seems to have made a very conscious decision to try to turn himself around.
Good on him and here’s hoping he can keep up the new Darius.

@softlaw:

Agreed. Completely unexpected interview.
He seems to have made a very conscious decision to try to turn himself around.
Good on him and here’s hoping he can keep up the new Darius.

Yeah well said

Yes, it was quite an eye opener to hear just what he was going through, depression is a terrible thing….the stigma attached to it by those ignorant about it makes it worse.

Good luck to him…it seems his rehab spell has been good, things like this interview will help him.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.