Well done Mr. Taylor

Getting rid of Blair and Gavet, i applaud you, both combined for 10 runs tonight, Adams defensive effort was quite good but still gives up too many penalties. Good work.

Did Blair play tonight ?
Still a fan of Gavet , he’s got massive potential but is still raw , and still does some dumb things on the field ( Shoulder charge ).

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

will be interesting to see how many weeks gavet gets for that. He lined up the shoulder charge, it was late and he got luke flush in the jaw.

Could be anywhere from 3-8 weeks.

& other than that Gavet dropped a fair bit of ball and made stuff all metres & blair did nothing other than give away a couple of penalties

I saw Gavet drop a couple of balls; and was there a loose pass as well? Not sure, but a dodgy debut. I only watched the last 60 and Blair didnt play much in that time; did give up a penalty as per usual.

Gavet was absolute RUBBISH .

I can’t see bennett playing him much, he was terrible tonight, first two touches two mistakes. Lazy defender and looks like he will be spending some time off the field for his lazy cheap shot at the end shoulder charging luke and making contact with his head.

Very ill disciplined player .
I can’t believe he gets paid for that display 😮

Blair’s gone and people still bash him? Time to move on.

@GNR4LIFE:

Blair’s gone and people still bash him? Time to move on.

Not bashing, just adequate observations and opinions.

Their team was absolutley dominated, and hammered….and people expect match winning stats? Im not surprised . I knew this smug thread would appear

From what I saw Blair was nearly non-existent in attack, gave away a few penalties, but did save a certain try off Johnston’s 20m tap and go.
Gavet looked veeeeeery very rusty.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

@innsaneink:

Their team was absolutley dominated, and hammered….and people expect match winning stats? Im not surprised . I knew this smug thread would appear

The forwards didn’t fire ink and that is why the backs didn’t either. Gavet and Blair were horrible, you can’t blame the team for THEIR stupid penalties and errors. They also could of taken extra runs, it isn’t like Broncos only had 20% possession.

The other team was too good…it happens you know

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.